Trouble in the night

After school was over with, Usagi and Chibi Usa went to Rei's shrine where the other scouts where and Derek and the others who were having a bit of a heated argument with Rei.

"I told you to get lost." Rei said looking at Weiss. "I don't care if you were randomly invited but you can't come here at this time."

"Hmph! If that's how it is then you're considered my enemy." Weiss said. "Lets go you guys apparently we're not welcomed here."

Derek sighed but noticed Usagi and Chibi Usa. "Serena, Rini there you two are, can you please explain to Rei that you invited us here."

"You invited them here you know we have an important meeting." Rei said.

"I did." Rini said. "They're new they aren't from around here anyways."

"Still you can't invite them to my shrine when we have a meeting to attend." Rei said.

Makoto walked up to Rei and looked at Derek and the others. "Look the meeting can wait for now, but lets just see what the story is with these guys."

Rei sighed and took a breather. "Fine you win."

"Awesome." Makoto said as she turned her attention to Derek. "So other then Chibi Usa inviting you all here what brings you all to Tokyo?"

"That's a bit of a story, since Rini said we're not from around here, she's not kidding we're really not from around here at all, nor are we from any part of the world." Derek said.

This got Rei's attention as well as it did the other girls.

"You mean you're all from another planet?" Minako asked. "You don't look like a alien or anything."

"Hmm." Ami said. "Perhaps from the world they're from is different from our, it could be that they do live on earth but not the one we're on."

"Smart." Yang said. "But yes we're not from here at all, you see it's a long story."

"Well." Rei said. "Come with me then you can explain everything."

"Change of heart?" Ruby asked. "That was quick."

"I don't know I still don't trust her." Weiss said.

Derek rubbed Weiss' back to calm her down. "There's still that one question me and Ruby need to ask them."

Kyle looked around and noticed Delsin and Penny wondered off from the group. "Great now where did they go?"

"No telling." Blake said. "But I suppose we should go look for them, I'll go look and I guess I'll have you tag along." She pointed to Ami.

Ami looked and pointed at herself. "Me? Well okay then." She then went with Blake to go find Delsin and Penny while the others went inside the shrine.

~~~

Blake looked around  town for any sign of the Wolf Faunus or Penny as she was doing so Ami broke the silence.

"So um.....Blake was it?" Ami asked. "Since your friends are at the shrine, perhaps you can tell me your side of the story on what happened."

Blake looked at Ami for a bit and then looked ahead. "To be honest, It happened so quick, but only thing I know is me, my brother and our friends were at the beach for some fresh air and stuff, then all of a sudden a hole appeared in the sky and poof here we are, in Tokyo your Earth."

"I see." Ami said. "Now that you mention it that has happened once before but according to Usagi a weird bald guy was seen walking around the school like he was looking for something, so we investigated it that same night but there were no clues what so ever the only thing Makoto found was a name tag that said Dr. Geno."