The Return of Wise Man

The following day, Team RWBY, Penny and team DDK went into town for a bit, the girls went shopping as the boys went to the arcade.

"Here we are the arcade." Derek said. "Pretty nice, I wonder what kind of games are here?"

Delsin looked around and saw a claw machine with plushies and stuffed animals in it. "You two I'm going to get one of those for Penny."

"Okay." Kyle said. "Hey Derek I'll race you in that racing game over there, first one who wins gets to decide what the group does."

Derek smirked. "You're on Kyle."

As both of them went over to the racing games, they noticed Usagi was there, with Luna and Chibi Usa.

"Oh great..." Kyle said as he backed up a bit. "My allergies are going to act up."

Derek sighed. "Right allergic to cats aside from myself and Blake." He walked over to where the three were at and cleared his throat. "Ahem."

Luna's ears perked up as she looked at Derek. "Yes can we help you?"

"Yeah, we kind of forgot to mention but Kyle's allergic to cats, so could you maybe step outside?" Derek asked.

"I see well then I will." Luna said as she jumped down from where she was and walked outside.

"Shouldn't you two be in school?" Kyle asked Usagi and Chibi Usa.

"Oh, right well you see." Usagi said. "We're how you say um....taking in the lunch break."

"Then where are the other girls?" Derek asked raising an eyebrow. "And you two aren't in your school uniforms either."

"We've been found out Usagi run." Chibi Usa said making a run for it, but trips over Delsin's foot. "Yikes!"

"Oh I'm so sorry." Delsin said helping Chibi Usa up.  "Are you okay?"

Chibi Usa nods her head. "Yeah I'm fine, Usagi lets go before we're busted for skipping school."

"I'm coming." Usagi said as she slid past Derek and Kyle.

"That was so weird." Delsin said. "What was the deal with them?"

"Not being in school." Derek said.

"Oh." Dlesin said.

~~~

In the distance Dr. Geno was looking at what was going on from a telescope in his lab.

"Good, they're unaware of this." Geno said. "Now to make chaos happen, if the pesky scouts show up, they will no stand a chance."

Wise man then appeared. "It is what you have had in mind isn't it? First Beryl fails once again by the scouts, with help of their new friends, do not worry I shall have things under control doctor."

Wise man the vanished from Geno's lab as Geno then went to make make a plan of what should come next.

Wise man then appeared in town but was blending in with the people as he walked around town to see who he can find, he then noticed Blake, Weiss and Penny. "interesting, lets see what they would say to apples." Three apples appeared in his hand as he sprinkled a power on them that would allow him to brainwash the three girls, he then walked over to where they were at.

"I'm sure Derek will love the dress Weiss." Penny said chipper. "And Yang and Ruby are still looking for stuff."

"Yeah don't know why they couldn't just take the things they found." Weiss said as she noticed Wise man walking up to them. "Um hello."