The ultimate team up pt1

Friday morning came, Usagi was again running late for school as she ran past Yang and Ruby, Chibi Usa followed behind trying to keep up.

"I am so late." Usagi said. "Being late means not lunch and no lunch means no study."

"Usagi look out." Chibi Usa said from behind. "You're going to......bump into Mamoru."

"Ow." Usagi said. "Mamoru I'm so sorry."

"Watch it next time okay?" Mamoru asked helping her up.

"Hey you two okay?" Ruby asked. "I thought I was the clumsy one and run into people."

"You still are sis." Yang said. "Rini who's this anyway?"

Chibi Usa looks at Yang and back at Mamoru. "Oh you mean Mamoru, well he's our friend usually Usagi would call him Darien but that depends on what day it is."

Mamoru looks at Ruby and Yang. "Friends of yours?"

Usagi nods. "Yes, we'll meet up at Rei's shrine again later right?"

Ruby nodded. "Yeah, but aren't you already late for class?"

"Eep." Usagi said and grabbed Chibi Usa's arm and ran off.

"She needs a reminder of when to wake up." Yang said. "Well come on Ruby, the others are waiting."

"Wait what others?" Mamoru asked.

"Oh right. "Ruby said. "You can tag along unless you have class as well?"

"Yeah I do, you can tell me later at the shrine." Mamoru said, with that said Mamoru walks off in the other direction.

"We have strange friends." Ruby said. "But yes lets go back to the others, I'm sure Delsin has a plan."

~~~

At the apartments, Delsin was sitting down a bit worried about what was said last night about Dr. Geno, Penny sat next to Delsin and looked at him.

"Hey what's the matter?" Penny asked. "Feeling sick?"

Delsin shakes his head. "No, it's just I didn't expect to have to hear Dr. Geno's name again, and now I need to come up with a plan to defeat him."

"Oh." Penny said. "But you don't have to go alone you know."

Delsin nods. "I know but like I said I'm the only one who can beat him, he might have security where he's at."

"That's when we come in." Derek said. "Team RWBY, Penny, me and Kyle plus the Sailor scouts will take what ever guards he has, and you can get to Geno."

Delsin smiled a little. "If only it was that easy, we never know what he has in store."

"Don't worry we can handle anything that comes our way." Yang said."

Kyle nods. "Yeah, but we still need a plan of how we're going to get into the building he's in."

"Hmm that would be tough." Blake said. "We need to figure out what building it is first, I'll go scout around."

"Well then I'll tag along." Luna said from the window. "And before you say anything I know I need to leave so I don't get Kyle sneezing." She then jumped down.

"Guess she'll inform the scouts  about the location." Blake said as she left, she then meet up with Luna outside. "So what's the story?"

Luna looks at Blake. "Well we first need to head to the arcade, I need to do something."

Blake shrugged. "Okay then."

They both head to the arcade as Luna goes to one specific  Sailor V arcade machine, she then jumps up onto it and pushes the buttons and moves the joystick as a secret passage opens.