Waking up to see my kidnapper

ZACKS Pov.                                                               I started to wake up and check my surroundings. I do not know  where I am. I tried to get up but I realized that my hands are cuffed to a bed. I started to look around the room and I noticed there is a table with a computer on it,a book shelf right next to it and  I looked really closed and I see  posters all around the room of wolves. While I was looking around the room I frozed and was freaking out .When I turned my head I saw the hot guy staring at me like I'm  interesting to him.I was going to say something to him and ask him why he kidnapped me but when I was about to speak he came up to me. He started to kissed me on my lips. I was speechless, he was trying plunge his tongue  down my throat but I wouldn't let him even if he is hot. When I didn't give any signs of kissing him back, he started to moved his hands down to  unbuckled my pants. He slips his hand in my boxers and started to stroke me. I gasp out of shocked he took that as his sign  to plunge his tongue down my throat. I got out of my shocked faze when he started to  take my clothes off.First he took off my pants and then he rip my shirt off . He took his clothes off and he was so hot with all the muscles he has.  He stoped kissing me for a minute and came to my ear to whisper with his hot and deep voice, "I'm going to fuck you so hard you going to be  pregnant with my babies. You can't stop me, it was bound to happen I just grew inpatient waiting for you." He moved to my butt hole to  put a finger in it. He was very slow and gentle putting the first one in. He started to fuck me very slowly with his finger. At first it hurt and was uncomfortable but when he put two fingers in it felt so good that I couldn't stop moaning. "UGH AH HMMM SO GOOD".  All of the sudden he ripped his finger out of me at a lighting speed.  " I can't wait any longer., the look on your face and your moans was so hot that im hard and want to really fucked you now" "NO I'm not ready yet don't do this please " I cried, but the look on his face looks like a predator hunting his prey. I was his prey. With all the pleading I was making he just started to ignore me  and  pushed his large dick in me. He moved into me  at a hard fast pace, that it hurt so bad i started to sceam and yell ,"Ahhhhhh stop please no more it hurts me so much it too big"  "Sorry baby but I can't wait I need to fuck you so hard and cum in you so you can be pregnant. I need a heir to the throne because I'm the vampire prince and I need to become the king of vampires"he said and continued to fuck me even harder that it hurts really bad untill he hits my good spot. It felt so good when he hit that spot that I scream in pleasure. I asked him to do it again "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  YES RIGHT THERE FUCK ME RIGHT THERE IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD GO HARDER PLEASE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He did as I said and fuck me  in that spot really hard."I'm going the uncuff you so you can ride me okay mate".When he uncuffs me  he pulls out of me and lays down on his back.I wanted him in me so bad that I got on his lap and grab his dick and put it in my hole. I slowly went down on him but he grew impatient that he roughly grabbed my waist and slammed me  down on his dick and was fucking me while I was moving at the same time. It hurt me a little because I'm not used to this position."Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that hurt l-like a-a b-bitch "I pant out and I started to moved up and down on his dick faster and faster so he can enjoy it. I can tell he was feeling so good when he started to moan loudly. I am so proud of myself that I can make someone feel so good and I feel welcome and loved. I grabbed his hands and intertwined them together, and he fliped us over. We was still holding hands and he was still thrusting in me. "Baby you are so fucking hot," he said with so much love. " ughggg ahhb eek, no one ever told me that I AHHH look hot before , they Ugh only said Im ugly and a freak." I moaned out. "Baby you are perfect the way you are. You give me so much more pleasure then anyone ever gave me even though this is your first time having sex." He said while still thrusting into so hard and fast that Im ready to cum. " PLEASE I NEED TO UGHH AHHH CUM, LET ME HAVE YOUR HOT AND WARM CUM. MAKE ME PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABIES " I moaned out loud. " Me toO baby lets cum together." He said, and I wrapped my legs around his waist and hold onto his back and he move into me. He slammed into me one last time. "AHHHHH YEA" we both cummed together. I Cummed all over myself and him and he cums into me. "Baby that was so great, you must he tired get some sleep." He said while pulling out of me. I could feel his cum slowly dripping out of my wet hole. It feels so good when it coming out. Before I even realized it. I was falling to sleep with him holding me like I am his world .(AN hope you like it sorry it was so long since I wrote this it was because of exams in school sorry again and Love you guys)