UNDERSTANDING

(ZACKS POV)
  I really don't understand all this mated to a vampire thing it's so confusing.Right now I am in bed wonder how my life turned into this.But I guess it's ok because I found someone that will love me for me.Wait a minute I just finally realized what Jake told me while we ummmm was making love.Jake told me since he is the vampire prince he can get any gender pregnant.Oh chicken nuggets I might be pregnant with a vampire baby.Well if I start to notice the signs of being pregnant I will ask Jake to take me to the doctors."HEY JAKE" I said and of course he can hear me because he got vampire hearing."Yes sweety what's wrong " Jake said."Oh no there is nothing wrong I was just wondering are you going to turn me into a vampire " I said."No,not if you don't want me too ok sweet heart"said Jake."Thank you so much I Love you Jake " I said."No problem and also I want to say I am sorry about kidnapping you and fucking you so hard and oh it was fantastic by the way " said Jake. "U-uh i-its o-okay I forgive you and u-uh i-it w-was a-also g-good t-thanks F-for b-being t-the F-first o-one t-o t-take my v-virginity"I said shyly because it's embarrassing."Oh sweetie you don't have to worry about that soon we will be able to do it again and it going to be harder and faster because I am going to use my vampire strengths aid Jake with a cocky smirk on his face."Now baby you need to go to sleep we have to get up early in the morning"Said Jake."Ok Jakeypoo I love you good night " I said as I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes."I love you too baby Goodnight " said Jake as he pets my hair and that made me really sleepy and next thing I know I blacked out and fell asleep.