Getting Ready for War

Jake Pov
   Whoever the fuck this is who took Zack from me is going to pay. I will get my mate back no matter what. I am sitting here trying to think what can I do to get him back to me. Hmm Oh I see it is time to gather all the vampires to help me.  " Hey you over there, come here" , I said to the kid with black hair. " Yes sir" the boy said bowing. " You go make a announcement to all the vampires to come to me now" I said to the boy and then he nodded and ran off to get the other. It only took a couple minutes and the room I was in was surrounded by vampires. " I know you guys are questioning  why you are here right now right" I looked around the room to see them nodding. " Well let me tell you, your future queen got taken away from me and now it is mine and your turn to go get him back. We will go find him and returned him to safety, and if any of you try to drink his blood you are dead you hear me." I said and they all yelled yes sir. " let's go now" I said and they all followed me to the house that Zack was just in. " look for any clues where he is at OK." I went up to mine and Zack bedroom and when I got there I got a glimpse of what happend in here and I caught on to a sent that is Zacks but it smells different from usual. " SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ZACK FUCK YOU PREGNANT THAT FAST,  EVERYONE LET'S GO"  I said and started to run towards where I smell Zack scent. We ran through the woods and saw a lot of werewolves and other people there. But I know we have to fight to get to Zack." Everyone we must fight, ATTACK" I said and started to ripped off people heads to get to the cabin where Zack was. All I can think is that Im here baby, Im going to save you. I go inside the place. All I smell is blood and my gut is telling me something is wrong with Zack so I started to kill the people in front of me faster. " BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY" I said as I plung my hand through the wolves heart and I went to go slam the door open and I saw was red. I see Zack all cut up and bleeding out on the floor with. His face was cut open and his stomach had a knife in it. I ran over to see if he was alive he was, then I turned around to look at the dude that took Zack away from me. " OH YOU MOTHER FUCKER  GOING TO PAY FOR  HURTING BOTH OF MY BABIES" I said with rage in my voice.