No one like you

(ZACKS POV) I woke up because Jake is sending kisses down my neck and I'm giggle."Jake why are you kissing down my neck " I ask shyly and stare into his eyes."I'm sending kisses down your neck because you are sexy and you all mine now,you do understand this Zack I repeat it YOU ARE MINE FOREVER " I look down shyly."I know I am all yours Jake and no one's else " I kiss his lips softly and after a minute he made it into a heated kiss.I pulled away from the heated kiss and look into his eyes."Jake I am hungry and can you make me some food please" "Sure I be right back and what do want to eat love would you want blueberry pancakes"Oh my gosh did he just say blue berry pancakes."YES PLEASE I LOVE BLUE BERRY PANCAKES". "Ok i be back" I see him walk out of the door and close it.I decided that I probably should take a shower and get dress and since I don't have anything of mine here I will wear his clothes.I walk to his closet and pick out the smallest underwear he has and one of his shirts because I know it's going to be long on me.When I gathered all the clothes up I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower and felt the water and see if it is hot because I love taken hot showers and when it was hot I got in and start putting soap on a rage and I start washing myself clean then I shampoo and condition my hair then wash it all out and got out of the shower and got dressed then went back to the bed and sat down and waited for breakfast. When I heard footsteps I knew it was Jake with my breakfast."love I  got your breakfast for you"he sets it down in front of me and I start to eat."So I know you have many questions about you being my mate am I right " I just nodded my head yes at him." We was chosen to be together by the moon goddess to be mates and I am the king of the vampire world and I needed a heir to take my place when he grows up and that is why I started the mating ritual with you so fast,and plus you was sexy and I couldn't stop myself from mating with you, and if you was wondering you are moving into this palace and you don't have to worry about your things in your old home I just by you new things" I just nodded with all this.

" We was chosen to be together by the moon goddess to be mates and I am the king of the vampire world and I needed a heir to take my place when he grows up and that is why I started the mating ritual with you so fast,and plus you was sexy and I co...