What will i do without you?

We all went to Trey's after that. Matty dropped us off and Kellin came over. Trey seemed really worried about me. Justin on the other hand looks like he would like to go to the source of cancer and beat the shit out of it. I had my head in Justin's lap -non sexual- and my legs were on Trey's legs. We were on the couch and Kellin was on the floor poking my cheeks every now and then.

"Jade wanna watch American horror story?" Trey asked patting my legs. I simply nodded my head. Justin grabbed my hands and rubbed them.

"Kell babe can you turn on American horror story?" Trey asked and Kellin nodded. He got up and turned on the TV. He sat down looking at me. He looked really sad. He hugged me.

"I'm so sorry Jade." He said quietly. Me and Kellin sort of come from the same place. My mom left me when I was little, we were so close and she meant the entire world to me, she left me with my dad. He started doing drugs after my mom left him, after drugs he started drinking heavily. I'm not saying that's exactly what happened to Kellin but I know his mom left him when he was little, like mine. I sat up and hugged him tighter. By this point I was crying, Kellin was too. I've never really seen him this sad before. We let go of each other and just kind of looked awkwardly at each others faces.

"Hey I love you okay? I'm here when you need it. I love you like a sister." He said moving away. Justin grabbed me and pulled me close to him. The show started so I stared blankly at the screen.

"I love you like a brother Kellin." I said halfway through the show. I looked at Justin and he looked a bit awkward.

"But you on the other hand, I love you, I love you so much." I said kissing him.

"I love you too." He said hugging me.

We made it through another episode until I felt like puking again.

"Oh god!" I said quickly as I got up and ran to the bathroom, Justin came trailing behind me. I opened the door, turned on the light and ran to the toilet.

Justin grabbed my hair as I lifted up the seat and puked. He sat at the edge of the bathtub as I was puking. He started rubbing my back too.

"It's alright love, it'll be done soon." I said quietly. I love him, I really do. What am I going to do with out him?

Eventually I stopped puking, I've been sick to my stomach for some time now and it sucks, I don't know why. I got up and washed out my mouth.

"Hey babe are you okay?" Justin said hugging me.

"Yeah, but to be honest I'm really hungry." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Okay how about all four of us go get some food?" He said hugging me tighter.

"Okay." I said letting go. Do I have the flu? What could possibly be wrong with me? Ugh I hate life sometimes.

I walked to Trey and pulled her up, Kellin got up too.

"Wanna go eat?" I said hugging her.

"Yeah, what about you kel?" Trey said looking at him.

"I'm driving!" He said running out the door.

"Kellin! I wanted to drive!" Justin yelled running after him.

I started walking but Trey pulled me back.

"Dude are you okay?" She said looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah! I've just been kinda nauseous since I woke up this morning, I mean I don't think I had any bad food." I said with an honest tone.

"Well, Jade you might've kept something in you from last night...." She said trailing off. Fuck! No! I seriously hope not, I love Justin but I don't think he's ready for that kind of commitment, I could just be another girl.

"Fuck." I said quietly looking down. Trey hugged me. I would be so lost without her.

"We can check when we get home babes, for now let's go eat." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. I locked her door quickly behind me, she has the keys to my place and I have the keys to hers.

We got in the car and it was awkwardly silent. Usually Justin and Kellin are arguing about how smoking is bad for him and all that. Me and Trey were in the back together. Kellin was driving and Justin was shotgun. I poked the back of his head to hopefully make him laugh but I don't think it worked.

"Stop." He said with absolutely no emotion. Ouch. Well that hurt a bit.

It was still really quiet after that. I looked at Trey and she looked really angry with Justin.

"Can we listen to music?" I asked breaking the silence. I went to go turn on the radio but Justin moved my hand.

"No." He said once again with no emotion. What the fuck, inside he was sweet but now he's being a fucking dick.

"Well what the fuck are we gonna do Justin?!" I muttered under my breath. Trey looked at me and shook her head.

I seriously hope this isn't the end of us, it can't be. If Trey's right and I'm pregnant what am I supposed to say to my kid, "oh sorry kid your dad is a band member and he decided he didn't like me when we went to go eat with aunt Trey, tough luck" I don't think so.

The car ride was silent and I didn't want to say anything else. We made it to a long horn place, me and Trey have been going there since we were just kids, and Kellin parked.

Trey and I got out of the car but the boys stayed in, I rolled my eyes and started walking. Best day of my life quickly ruined. I looked at Trey and as we were walking she hugged me,

"It'll be okay." She whispered.

I looked behind us to see that the guys are still in the car, talking. Trey let go of me and walked inside.

"Hey grab a booth okay?" I said and she nodded.

I sat down on a bench and kicked the rocks that were close to me.

"You're pretty." Some dude said from my side. I looked over and smiled. He wasn't bad looking, well he wasn't ugly, but he looked like a bad man.

Not wanting any trouble, I've had enough shit for one night, I got up and started walking towards the car. I locked eyes with Justin, he looked really pissed to be honest. I was kind of far away from the car, since Kellin parked at the very end of the parking lot.

"Where are you going, pretty lady?" The man said from behind me. I just walked quicker. Justin unbuckled his seatbelt, I could see him do it.

The man grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"Fuck off!" I yelled trying to pull away but he had a really tight grip.

I looked for our car and found it. Kellin was just now getting out and Justin was already out.

"Don't squirm!" The man yelled smacking me. I turned back as far as I could and tried hitting him but he grabbed my other arm. He started walking with me still in his hands.

"Justin! Justin! Help!" I yelled quickly. I couldn't see him.

The man continued whispering things to me, like what he's going to do to me when we get to his house. I was freaking out, I mean who wouldn't freak out when some creepy man tells you, he'll kill me in a painful way, then go after my friends. In the middle of this I had a panic attack, I was shaking and I almost puked all over the dude when Justin hit him in the back of the head. The man let go of one of my arms, so I took advantage of that. I kicked him twice and he let go. I fell to the floor and moved away.

The police were there, so was Kellin and Trey. The police took the man away and I was sitting there crying. Justin ran up to me and hugged me,

"Shhh, Jade it's okay I have you now, I've got you." He kept saying, rocking us back and forth. He let go of me and looked at me, he put his hands on my face and wiped away my tears. I smiled and hugged him.

-------------

Okay side note: over 300 reads I'm so happy! Thank you guys for reading this so much! I have lots more so keep reading. I love you guys stay beautiful bc you're worth it. ~Z