Night 3

Here's night number 3! I hope you all enjoy it.

DISCLAIMER I DO NO OWN KNB OR ITS CHARACTERS

The third time that Kuroko stayed over it was after they got home from a group training session, preparing for winter. Kuroko had worked too hard, and ended up being sick and unable to walk. Meaning someone had to take care of him; Kagami was somehow volunteered for the position.

So here he was heading down the street, carrying a passed out Kuroko on his back. Stopping suddenly he had no idea where his shadow lived.

Sighing, he figured that it would just be easier to take the other to his house. Turning quickly he made the quick trip to his house.

He arrived at his house and quickly made his way to his bedroom. He was hungry and needed a shower so he thought nothing of placing Kuroko in his bed.

Leaving his shadow there he walked to the kitchen and made dinner. Making enough for two, he placed the leftovers in the fridge figuring that even if Kuroko barely ate he would still be hungry after vomiting his lunch up and passing out for however many hours.

Kagami sighed and glanced at the clock it was only eight at night. He was already physically exhausted, from attempting to use his left hand and the training that coach thought was "helpful." All he wanted to do was go to bed, but he was covered in sweat so he decided on taking a shower first. Not wanting to disturb Kuroko, he showered in the guest bathroom.

Afterwards he stumbled blindly through his house, having turned off all of the lights but the ones in the bathroom.

He paused when he heard a small whine. He frowned. Wondering if Kuroko had somehow snuck Number Two in his house. Kagami paled at the thought, the noise had come from his bedroom.

Carefully he made his way towards his room, fearing that if he startled the beast he would be attacked. The whining was growing more and more constant.

Slowly opening the door he saw no form of movement, even if the room was poorly lit he could still make out the base outlines of things from the street lamps and moon. His eyes were also adjusted to the dark.

So he was at a loss about what the noise could be. Then he heard it again, this time accompanied by bed creaking.

Kagami turned his head towards Kuroko fearing the worse.

"Coach, I don't- why?"

Fuck, again? Wait… coach? Kagami thought, a little confused. He turned towards Kuroko, attempting to discern what or who the nightmare was about tonight; though he was fairly certain he knew who it was about already.

"Hyuuga-senpai? Mitobe-senpai? Koganei-senpai? You as well?"

Oh hell no! Kagami mentally screamed.

Kagami attempted to stomp, lightly, over to Kuroko and give the other a firm talking to. On his way over he tripped over something and landed with a soft thud.

I must've forgotten to take down the extra bed.

Kagami quickly untangled himself from the mess of blankets and crawled towards his bed. His anger roaring at the back of his mind. It was one thing to have nightmares about bad memories; it was another thing to have nightmares over something that would never happen. Like Seirin becoming like the Generation of Assholes(minus Kuroko.)

When he got over there, he noticed that the nightmare must've gotten worse. It was still different than the other times this had happened. He knew Kuroko tended to sob whenever he had a nightmare, but this wasn't the heavy, unsteady breathing. This was fast and shallow.