The Meeting of Aeryx Belaerys and Relaera Galarion

When Relaera was ten summers old, her father took her down to a large tower near the water, where she saw three boys and one girl playing by the water. 

The girl and one of the boys looked to be a little younger, but the boy off playing by himself seemed to be around her age, hopefully.

A tall woman, with beautiful pale silver hair came, almost rushing, out of a door.

"Lord Galarion," she said, nodding respectfully.

"Lady Belaerys," Relaera's father answered, nodding back "I thank you for looking after my daughter a little while. My wife needs a reprieve, she's five months pregnant with our next child, and you know her history with births."

"Of course. Anything for Aerea." Aerea was the name of her mother.

"This is my daughter Relaera." The woman waved at me. I waved shyly back. "Relaera, this is Lady Daenora Belaerys. She has kindly agreed to look after you for the day, so be on your best behaviour. You are a guest in this house, a Galarion. Do your family proud."

The Lady took Relaera's hand, which she hadn't offered to her, and led her towards children. "Relaera, this is my daughter, Valaena; my son, Laenor; and my eldest, Aeryx. You and Aeryx are around the same age, hopefully you will get along well. It will be in both of your best interests.

Relaera looked this Aeyrx up and down. His hair was pale gold in the sunlight, and his eyes were a deep purple. He looked average. She wasn't all that impressed.

"What do you think she meant by that last sentence?" he asked me.

"I don't really care. Hey look, I think I see seashells. D'you wanna o collect them?"

Aeryx grinned, holding out a hand. "Yeah sure. Lets's go."

***

So that's one part of a couple or so of Aeryx and Relaera. The next one should be when they're about fifteen/sixteen.