Part 1- What Happened?

"Will" I hear a voice calling "Will" this time it was a little louder. I opened my eyes seeing Nico pushed up against the wall with his face red, then I realized why. I noticed that we were really close, our lips almost touching. I screamed and fell off the bed. "w-what was that!?" Nico shouted. "What do you mean?" I said with a confused look on my face. Nico got even redder and said "you.. you tried to.. Kiss me!" after he said that I could feel my cheeks burning. "I don't remember doing that.." I said looking at the ground shyly. Nico looked around, then I did myself and noticed that the infirmary was empty. "You were sleep-walking" he said in a little voice. The way that Nico was pressed up on the wall made me laugh. "Nico.." I said still laughing. He realized what I was laughing about and I notice the tension in his shoulders go down a little. "What was your dream about?" Nico asked. "I-I'm not sure" I admitted.  Nico sat up and looked at me with is face still red "You said my name, you know, in your sleep"

|Nico's POV|

I don't know If I should be happy or pissed. Probably both, I like the poor pathetic human, he's not like other people at this camp, he's cute, smart, I like his shiny blonde hair too, it kind of looks like remain noodles. While I thought this I saw Will's face get red in the corner. "What you miserable insect?" I said trying not to get red myself. "y-you like me!?" My eyes got wide and I looked away. "How could you think that!?" I stuttered. He laughed "I don't think, I know! You just said it!" I glared at him and I stormed off. Right before I could walk out the doors I felt a warm hand grab my wrist. "Stay!" He said with a pleading tone. "I'm not a dog you-" just then my sentence was cut off, as soon as I realized what had happened I just stood there petrified in shock. Will, he kissed me!?

|Will's POV|

I had no idea what had just gone through my mind. But before I could think, I was kissing Nico Di Angelo. I pulled myself away knowing that I'd probably get smacked. But instead he kissed me. That second Jason had to come into the infirmary. we quickly turned away from eachother to look at Jason. His face was shocked but it turned into a evil grin. "I knew it!" Jason shouted gleefully while dancing around. He pointed at Nico "You told him!" Nico stormed to his bed and hid under the covers. I pointed at the door "out" Jason just skipped out the door singing "Will and Nico sitting in the tree--" and so on.

Cliff hanger starts now!! I will upload as soon as possible! And I will add characters!!

Name:

Godly Parent:

Power/Weapon: