Part 8- Autumn

|Autumn's POV|

      As I was walking to dinner I heard something behind the Ares cabin, I was shocked when I saw Will and Nico in a freaky make out, yet it was hot so I fainted. Once they heard me thud onto the ground they ran over. "Why does she have a bloody nose? She just fell, I don't think she it her face" Will said "she'll be fine.." Nico said shrugging his shoulders.

      Suddenly my eyes snapped open "what. Was. THAT!!?" Nico's eyes widened and his face turned to a bright shade of pink. "Nothing! You saw nothing!" He said quickly. I whipped my face to see blood on my face.

Time skip to after dinner

      While Will, Nico, and I sat at the beach I had them explain what happened. Since Nico was so embarrassed that he couldn't speak he had Will tell me. "Well.. me and Nico were on the middle of.. meh, whatever, and we saw you fall onto the ground.. that's about it." I looked at him and shrugged. "Thats hot"

      Time skip.. (again due to laziness)

      When I was walking to.. I don't even know, nobody really told me who's cabin I was in. I looked at all of the cabin nervously. I could feel nonexistent hands pushing me towards the Ares cabin. Then I whispered to myself "really mom? Why him?"