Part 4 - new comer

After Will and I got back from our walk we came back to camp seeing 15-20 people surrounding something. As we got closer we realized that it wasn't a something, it was a someone. Obviously she was new and she had a tough ride here, she was screaming "AM I ON SHROOMS? WHAT'S GOING ON!!" and touching her face to make sure she was alive. people just rolled their eyes and helped her up off the floor and into the infirmary. She was blonde and her hair had streaks of brown in her hair. She was still looking around cautiously and touching her shivering arm to see if it was real. Will and I gave her a tour of Camp Half Blood, she'd seemed to have calmed down a bit.

     After we explained to her what was going on her eyes got wide "wait... so I'm a demigod?" I smirked and kept walking with her and Will as she told us how she got here. "So, what's your name anyway?" Will asked "You haven't told us the whole time we've been talking" I didn't talk to her much, she was pretty cool, but I had other things on my mind. "My name's Autumn" she said with a smile "Nice" Will said "My name's Will" she turned to me and said something, but I didn't pay attention to her because I was blocking the world out of my mind that moment.

      Then I stopped spacing out and I heard her ask Will "Does he speak English?" as she pointed at me "Hey!" I said "Yes I speak English, I can also say things that you couldn't under stand" She knitted her eyebrows "Like what?" she said it as if it were a competition.   "Volontà è mio! e se prova a fare qualcosa che ti uccido, pesent! Looking stunned she just turned away glaring "Fine" she finally said "Maybe I didn't get that" as we walked back to camp for dinner Chiron announced Autumn as the new comer.

      When we got done eating Will and I headed to my cabin. Right as Will closed the door behind his he pushed me up against it and started kissing me. I didn't realize he was lifting me up until we stopped. I felt my cheeks burning, and the beautiful innocent smile of his was plastered on his face. as I went to turn on the lamp I heard a footstep right behind me. I smirked and said "Will, no!" I heard a laugh, but not Will's, Autumn's. "AH" I screamed I tripped over the side of my bed and fell on it. Autumn turned on the light, Will was laughing by the foot of the bed "Will!" I yelled.