Part 2 - Solangelo

|Nico's POV|

       The day after that wasn't exactly what I expected. I wasn't surprised when I found out that Jason started this. I finally got to go to my cabin and when I opened the door confetti flew everywhere. I looked around the room and saw the Aphrodite's cabin, Apollo's cabin, Piper, Jason and Annabeth are the first I noticed though. I'm glad Percy wasn't hear, otherwise I'd have to deal with his dreadful 'jokes'. All of them were grinning suspiciously then they pulled what was behind  them, a tied up Will.

        Will was obviously pissed off, and so was I. I stormed through the crowed and it became silent. I grabbed the wires that held down Will and yanked them. I could feel my cheeks burning and I shouted "Get out!!". Jason was the first one to talk, but I can't blame him for being Jason. "Yeah guys! they need privacy!" just then Percy rushed through the doors. "What did I miss?" he read the sign that said "Solangelo" and looked at Will and I with a grin "oooh" I gave him a death stare an expression of sarcastic shock went over his face "don't get mad at me Death Boy! Jason's the one who planned this!"

       I stormed over towards Jason and grabbed him by the neck of his hoodie, and Jason was obviously shocked. I pushed him out of the door and said "The host of this party has left so go!" all of the people started to crowd as they walked out the door. After they were out the door I slammed it and groaned. What surprised me was Will wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me. I pushed him off and stuttered "You can't just.. Do that!" he smiled "so, Jason" I rolled my eyes "I thought he could keep a secret" Will scoffed "He's Jason!!" I smirked and looked up. "wanna kiss?" Will asked. "sure" I said as I shrugged. Right before I leaned in he pulled out a Hershey Kiss out of his pocket.

Cliff hanger! hope u enjoy! I will add characters so comment..

Name:

Godly Parent:

Power/weapon: