Killua x Reader (glasses)

A/n Killua is probably going to be a little ooc sorry ;P

__________________________________________________

(Name)'s (P.O.V)

' OH NO OH NO,NO,NO,NO,NO UGH WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME,ME OF ALL PEOPLE UGH WHY me !!!!!!!!'

(Author-chans turn yay)

"You see poor (name) (last) is going to the eye doctor ( give me a break people I only just turned 13) to get da glasses for her eyes. She's  worried that her crush Killua zoldyck will think she looks weird and stop hanging out with her. 

Killua's (P.O.V)

"Hey gon you know what weird" I ask my best friend " um I um, um  I give up" he stated while smoke came out of his ears  I sweat dropped. " The weirdest thing is (Name) has been avoiding me all week and I dont like it one bit." I stated while puffing out my cheeks

Gon's (P.O.V)

Killua puffed out his cheeks I laughed at how his action went with what he just said 'wait does Killua like (name)' I asked Killua this he was taken aback by this and his face turned red' I wonder if he's sick oh no did my question make his uneasy what I done ahhhhhhh' ( hugs gon it alright lays here gon come your self you didn't do any thing wrong Killua's just being dumb (•^•))

Time skip muhahaha (QwQ)

_________________________________________

Next day at eye doctor person

(name) P.O.V

" I'm sooooo nervous mom what if I look like a big dork!'

Mom's P.O.V

"don't trip potato chip everything will turn out alright besides we've already bought the glasses were just picking them up plus they looked so fabu on you girl *wink"

Time skip  again

______________________________

Name P.O.V

I was sneaking in the halls trying not to get noticed by Killua while I was thinking about what he might say I bumped into someone. 'Great (name) this is why you got glasses in the first place'.

Killua's P.O.V

I saw (name) and 'accidentally' bumped into her and saw she was wearing........................ my favorite thing GLASSES 'why would she hide this from me'. And that exactly what I asked her. She said she was sacred what I might think about her I laughed at her response.

(Name) P.O.V

Killua started laughing I put my head down letting my hair cover my face while my heart sank to the bottom of my chest. He stopped laughing looked at me pulled my chin up with his thumb and index finger holding a steady grip I avoided his gaze. He said "(name) you don't need to avoid me I like you too and I like girls with glasses so now your way more then perfect than ever" I turned red really red ( gon: oh no Killua broke reader-chan should we help her lya? Me: no no she should be fine.)

Killua's P.O.V

What I did next shocked both of us I i  I kissed her  she melted into the kiss and if it weren't for air, gon and the bell I would have kissed her more.

Gons P.O.V

I SAW KILLUA AND (NAME ) EATING OFF EACHOTHERS FACES. I tackled Killua and he looked mad I quickly ran away and saw his face was fully there hmmm Mabey they were just sharing food. I wanted to eat their food too.

But then Killua tackled him.