Brother! Killua x Sister! Reader

Ok I have no Idea honestly what this is gonna be, enjoy anyways

_______________________________________

"ONEE-CHAN" you whined as your brother pulled you away from all the plushies and Alluka. "I wanna play with Alluka" he was like your other half.

"(y/n) mom and dad would kill us if they found us in here" you frowned as you looked at the steel door that held your brother although you'd never call him brother to the face.

You huffed as you let your older brother drag you out of the hall and back into the regular part of the manner. 

"(Y/n) don't forget to grab your suit case" you brother said as he let go of your arm you nodded and ran to your room as fast as your legs could carry you.

You turned the crystal knob to open your room and slid yourself inside. You went to your bed and grabbed your suitcase. You held it in both hands looking around your room for the last time and let out a sigh of relief. 

"AAGHHHHHHHHL you heard an oh too familiar woman scream in pain. You quickened your pace down the stairs and towards the sound.

"AAGGGGGGHHAHAHAH" another scream evaporated

"piggy?" you whispered as you peeked you head around the corner. You saw your Milluki and your mother. Your mothers screen cracked and Milluki was holding his side. Rubies dripping through his chubby fingers.

You covered you eyes dropping your suitcase and started to cry. Sure your in an assassin family but you haven't killed anybody yet. You only had the skill set. You then felt your body being scooped up in two hands.

You parted your fingers and looked to see your favorite Zoldyck. The albino picked up your suitcase and held it to you. You reached you to take it. But it was kicked out of Killua's hand. He 'tch-ed' and ran put the door knowing if they stay longer they would not get another chance to escape. As he ran you held onto his shirt fabric not letting go.

You nuzzled your head into his chest inhaling his scent. He laughed at his sisters habits. Then you heard his tone sadden a little

"Im sorry you had to see mom and piggy hurt" you giggled at how silly it sounded when he said piggy.

That was the last you heard as your eyes drooped down and sent you to dreamland. Once you woke up you were still holding your brother. He looked down at you and smiled. You looked up at him even brighter than the sun

"YOUR THE BEST BROTHER" you said as you gave him a peck on the cheek.

He knew what it meant it was a thank you kiss. He smiled at you and set you down. He stopped walking. You tilted your head to the side confused. He then took hold of your sides and threw you up high.

You laughed as you used to ask him to do this when you were younger. He continued until you were up in the air and he turned around and you landed perfectly on the ground.

He clapped and you playfully bowed. He then turned around and bent down a little. You took a few steps back and jumped on him he grabbed your legs as you put your arms around his neck. He then continued walking.

"Your fatter than I remember" he joked you puffed out your cheeks

"And you were nicer last time I checked" he chuckled at your comeback.

Then continued walking but you gently tugged on his soft white hair. He stopped in his tracks. It was a clothes store and you saw a shirt and skirt that reminded you of you brother Alluka would help you pick out.

"I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it" the albino sighed and entered the store. You clapped joyously.

" your lucky I love you" he said as you both left the store with the bag containing your new outfit. 

You looked at your brother 

"Onee-chan where are we going" he only smirked and had a dangerous aura around himself

"The hunter examine" you eyes glimmered as you recalled reading a book about hunters and all the amazing things they can do

"I want to be the best hunter" you told him, and he laughed

"Yeah right after me" he said through laughs and ruffled your hair. You fixed you headband with the faces on it and smoothened out your outfit and stood as tall as you could

"I mean it"  you said as your eyes had a dangerous glint to them. Your brother followed

"Fine, But im always going to protect you" you sighed as you walked with your hand in your brothers slightly larger one.

"you know no one in the family really loves us" you looked up confused

And then looked down at your feet and started to sniffle.

"But I really love you" you wiped your tears and you whimpered

"You do?" he bopped your nose 

"OF COURSE  YOUR MY FAVORITE ZOLDYCK" your face brightened again 

"AND YOUR MINE" you said as you giggled

________________narrator voice ________________

And so Killua's and (y/n)'s journey begins on their adventure to become hunters. And for the first time they are out of their family's grasp. Ready to explore. Will Killua be able to keep his promise and protect his sister? How are (y/n) and Alluka connected? Will the other zoldyck's be able to find the two? Will they find they hunter examine? And will they pass?

____________________the end_____________________

I hope you liked it . I know it sucks it was rushed and I was like how do I do this guys

This was for Supermarioglitchy7

Again sorry if it sucked

Words:991