Chapter two-class Scott's pov

When the bell rang for me to go to second period which was coaches class I had got there two minutes early. As I walked in class I saw Malia, I guess I was starting to long when coach started to yell at me which pulled out of my thoughts stated at such a beautiful girl.
"McCall quit staring at Malia and sit you ass down" after I heard coach say that I have to admit I was embarrassed because I sit right next to her.
"were you really starting at me" Malia asked I blushed
"yes" I replied blushing even more I could tell she noticed when she smiled a really big smile.
"are you going to Lydia's party?...if you are maybe we could go together" OMG I'm freaking out did she just ask me on a party
I hide my excitement and nod with a "I would like to go to the party with-" I'm cut off at the end of my sentence when coach is yelling at me to pay attention. I simply nod to coach to signal I'm listening but not really all he ever talks about is lacrosse. I turn back to Malia and finish saying "I'd like to go to the party with you" I smile at her when I say it and she replies with an OK and a million dollar smile. As class ends I gather my things and head out of class. Brigggggg the school bell rings well off the lacrosse practice.