Chapter 9-Malia

Ever since that night of the party me and Scott have been hanging every day we were supposed to hangout tonight but I felt sick and didn't want to go anymore so I stayed home watching movies, I hear my phone ringing and I pick it up "hello" I hear Scott say on the other line "hey Scott what's up" he sighs "can I come over my dad is at my house talking with my mom and I don't want to be here" I felt bad for him so I said yes, I heard knocking at the door about 17 minutes and got up and opened the door only to find Scott looking around "hey scoot" he looks at me and rolls his eyes playfully and walks inside the house we both sit down on the couch talking and watching TV then an hour or so later I felt sick to my stomach and ran into the bathroom feeling sick then I ran to the toilet throwing up I guess Scott heard me because he ran into the bathroom rubbing my back "Lia how long have you been sick" he questions "I don't know maybe a couple months ever since the party" his face goes white "Malia..."

                  Scott's pov
I quickly run out the house to a drug store grabbing a pregnancy test I buy it then go back to Maria's house handing it to her "what's this for" she asks "just take it" she takes it.... What's gonna happen next