[WillDip] Not Good For You

Things changed,everything does though,however,not all of it.

Will has been imprisoned inside the Gleeful Twins mansion fpr a long time now,but one thing did changed.That's about the fact that when the moment their eyes meet and gaze upon so many concluaion only to be ended with one answer.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes,of course",

A delightful words were shared at that very moment and kisses were exchange.They did it alright, just dont ask whose the one topping,everybody can be a topping--if done right.

Things change and so does the heart- except one.

"Dear brother,must we always end things bitterly?"

"Of course,dear sister,We are the gleeful twins anyway",

Magic,Power,Dominance, and bloodshed, and all of it was caused when the other disagrees while the other does- that's why it always end bitterly-- for the both of them.

"Rev..."

"Yes?"

"It's over",

With that he left him,no words came out of his mouth,tears fall,sadness over grew,depression takes over.It ends with him being crumble like a peice of forgotten paper.

"I'm no good for you",

Last breath.

"I'm never good enough for you",

Second to the last.

"I love you",

The very beginning of his breath.

"I love you....too",

The very last of him.

Words for the two of them shatter into peices.

-

"What has life given us,it always ends bitterly" Her response to her brothers state of death.

"Yeah....It always does" He replies,as slowly as his tears fell he couldn't bring himself to do it.To die.

"Even after happiness lives,It ends tragically"She laughs,leaving the sight.

"I hate you" he doesn't mean it,he still loves her even after all the wrong doings she had done to him and his seemingly perfect relationship,but who could blame her? They were,in fact,the same right from the beginning.

-

"May I take this dance?"

"Yes,you may",

laughing in a matter where things were left and abandoned,They share a laugh.His light powder eyes meets his crystal blue eyes was the most amazimg thing he had ever felt,other than,you know,nevermind.

-

"Sad brother,Sad life" She smirks,mocking off her own twin.

"Fuck off"Bearing that sadness amd drinking over and over again,non stop.Oh,what ways could she probably repair him? Oh!,Mock him.

-

"You're so beautiful today,Rev"

"Oh,really or is it the body you admire and not me"

"Who said I like bodies like my twin brother Bill does?",

Classic yet joyful.

-

"Erse,can you not" He orders with a thundering roar but all he heard was a laugh from her."Filthy".

-

"What beauty can end this?" He smirks as he blush underneath his own cape.

-

"It's time,Game over"

-

"Things surely changes.Isn't that right,Will?" The yellow demon laughs.

"Yeah...."He replied,gloomy.

"He's not good for you" The eccentric demon stops from laughing and begins to act serious.

"No," He pause.

"I'M no good for him".

"And he has spoken for the truth.Will Cipher has spoken the truth" Cheered his twin.

"Never good for him...".

The End (?)

(AN UPDATE!? IM BACC ALRIGHT!! MORE UPDATES COMING UP! JUST CHILL)