004: Supernatural Admins

Evan | EvanDL

About Evan;

Well first off hello and I hope you'll band together with us in this fight to make Wattpad a safe place again. The name is Evan as you can tell from my account name, Wattpad has been a home for me for about 2 years and counting.It's where I've gotten a chance to meet new friends that have become like family, where I've gotten a chance to express my love for fandoms and writing. It's not fair that authors have to live in fear of their books being deleted all because of one report from a reader. We all, not just the Supernatural fandom, need to band together and fight for freedom for all of us. I on behalf represent the Supernatural fandom in standing with everyone in this fight to win back the safety of Wattpad. I've just recently gotten back into writing and I'd be devastated if any of my books got taken down so I'm not gonna sit around and let that happen to anyone else, that includes everyone reading this. So yeah, random speech that I totally didn't wing because I can't think over, hope to see your name on here supporting anyone fandom from TV shows, to anime, and to books.

Hailey | TheUnknownHunter

About Hailey;

Hello!! I'm here to help with fixing what wattpad calls their justice system, that some do not agree on. Therefor I am here to represent the SPN fandom and help support all writer and readers in it. Making sure that we fix whatever problems you have with this fandom to and keep it up to everyone's expectations. A little bit about myself is i'm very young and short, my height being about 4'9.

Getting to know me IRL is hard but over a computer discussing fandoms it's real easy to get to know me. Also I'm a Sam winchester girl since me and Dean are way too much alike, we could be twins...Also remember to Always Keep Fighting!!

Jess | @sadneto

About Jess;

Yo,

I'm jess and I'm fourteen years old. I've been on this site for about two years and noticed how amazing it was. There are so many good people. But where theres joy, theres bullies. I joined this movement to help people who are struggling.

I'm obsessed with supernatural, marvel, twd, tvd and many other things. I've watched supernatural for as long as I can remember, and my goal in life is to meet Jensen.

I'm also very active so if you need to talk I'm here. I'm half Irish and half Scottish, but I was born in Virginia. I'm up for making new friends. That's me :).