005: Greys Anatomy Admins

Bry | walkers-anatomy

About Bry;

hey guys! I'm Bry from New York. Wattpad has been, for a while now, a large part of my life and I am hoping it will stay that way for not only me, but for all of us. I'm here to stand up for you guys and help you in any way possible. Please come to my account if you need any help. My main fandoms are Greys Anatomy and TWD, but I'm specifically here for Greys. I'm hoping to help change some things that need changing and help anybody who needs any kind of help. I'm here to fight alongside you guys and make a Wattpad a better, safer place, for readers and authors alike. :) don't hesitate to come to my account if needed, that's what we're all here for! Bye, and lots of love.

PS: if anyone messes with you, I'll send my pet sneks and my big ol' doggo to get them 😂

Cassie | Cassieandtwd

About Cassie;

Hello! My name is Cassie, I'm twelve and from Oklahoma. I'm a big fan of Greys Anatomy and The Walking Dead. I've been on Wattpad for 8 months now, And my first few months were okay but then plagarizing became an issue and more bullies were popping up and that kinda hurt because I love this app and all the people on it. So if you need help with anything or just want to talk, you can PM me on my account.

That's all I have to say... Byeee

Lorien | lorienrose

About Lorien;

Hey, my name is Lorien, but you can call me Lo. I'm thirteen, and from the United Kingdom. My main fandoms are Grey's Anatomy and The Walking Dead, both of which have torn my soul into little pieces.

I like writing, DOGS, and basically anything to do with Grey's or TWD. If you ever need someone to talk to or help you out, then I'm your girl. Seriously, I'm a marshmallow with a face. You can approach me.
Much love xxx

Gillian - @aIexkarev
Hey Guys! I'm Gillian. I'm 13 (14 in August) and I'm from Ontario, Canada. 🇨🇦

I absolutely love writing and reading, and have been doing it for years. I also used to have some pretty cringy books when I was little. I once had a book where the main character got shot in the head and somehow survived. Plus she was Daryl's daughter. It's so cringy and unrealistic to me now though. I was like 10 or 11 and had no clue what I was doing.

Anyways I watch way too much T.V. Some of my favourite shows are, The Walking Dead and Grey's Anatomy. Some other things about me are that I wanna be a doctor when I'm older because I wanna be able to save someone's life and it's just always interested me since I was a child. (And no it's not because I love greys anatomy).  Also I lost majority of my friends irl because they are the definition of drama. I also have like no friends on wattpad cause I'm really awkward and shy. But I'm here for anyone that's needs someone to talk to or if there is a problem in the greys fandom.