026: Divergent Admins

Marlayna - MarlaynaWilton

About Marlayna;

My name Marlayna Wilton I'm 17 and in 11th grade. I've never really left Pennsylvania except when I was younger and I don't remember that! Any how I'm a total fan girl by heart especially for The 100, Divergent, Pretty Little Liars, and Fifty Shades of Grey. There is many more but they are the mains ones at the moment! I have two dogs, one is a Pomeranian and the other is a Boston Terrier and he has one blue eye and one brown eye. I'm a nice person and I love to listen. I always try to give my best advice no matter how bad the problem is. I really hate people getting bullied whether it's online or in real life, I know how it feels! So don't be afraid to ask me for help!

Morgan - shimmer3459

About Morgan;

My name is Morgan and I'm a 15 year old girl. I like to read, draw, cook, and take pictures. My favorite book is "To Kill a Mockingbird" and my favorite book series are "Divergent" and "The Maze Runner". I'm currently reading "Moby Dick" and "The Red Queen". I use Wattpad all the time and I'm getting frustrated with what they're doing to some authors. I'd like to be an admin for the "Divergent" fandom so I can help people and possibly make a bit of a difference. Thank you for considering me!