Through the looking glass

Sora's side of the mirror

Maybe it was the fact that he hadn't slept in two days straight, maybe it was the homework he had to make up, or maybe Vanitas was right and he was going insane. Whatever the reason was, Sora was stunned, shock, and wide eye, looking at the boy inside the mirror. The boy looked his age, blond, blue eyes, and pale skin, and just like Sora he too was stun, shock, and wide eye.

"It's official! I'm crazy!" the blond said scaring the crap out of Sora making him back off a few steps.

"Hehehe.. He talk" said the brunet nervously laughing.

"ROXAS" a voice was heard on the side of the mirror where the blond was. When Roxas' door started to open the mirror made a pebble effect and the blond's image disappear leaving the mirror showing Sora's freak out reflection.

Sora stood there for 5 minutes just looking at the mirror, waiting for a hand to pop out of it. He even try poking the mirror. Nothing happen. Shrugging it off he when to bed.

Roxas side of the mirror

"ROXAS" Said blond turn to see his twin brother, Ven, come through the door. Ignoring him he turn back to the mirror but the image of the brunet was gone.

"Guess what- .. Are you ok?" His twin said, concern shown clearly on his face.

"Yeah"

"Then why are you pale?"

"Am not" Roxas crawl to his bed finishing the argument. 'What was that about? I'm hallucinating, that or my hair is turning brown.'

From the corner of his eyes Ven notice the mirror make the pebble effect , the mirror look like it was made out of water.He was so frighten that all color drain from his face. Roxas was so deep in thought, he didn't notice his twin run out to his room in a frenzy.