|| Shuuichi x Reader ||

Request by: Acaademy

.

.

.

Okay! Today's the day I'll try to give Shuuichi more self-confidence! 
He don't see how great he is and what a wonderful detective, I will try to show him that today and don't stop till he has the same opinion.
Shuuichi's always so shy when he get compliments, though he don't really need to, people are just telling him the truth and it should make him happy and not just...embarrassed, I want to see him smiling about them! Though his blush is pretty cute.
I'm so motivated to motivate him! Does this make even sense- Nah who cares!
So, how should I do it? I already told him to meet me at my room when he's finish with whatever he has to do, I mean he just blushed and nodded but that's a yes isn't it.
Okay I think I still have a bit time so, let's think (y/n), how is the best way to give a shy detective more self-confidience?
Maybe motivation posters! Naah I suck at art, Angie would be great but now it's too late!
Hmm maybe a serious talk like when he's doing his detective job- but I'm not good at being serious...
Why is this so hard! Okay, think more and better (y/n), he can be here any second!
I probably had looked earlier in the library if there is a book or something before tell him to meet me and not start to think about it now.
But now when I think about it, where does his lack of self confidience even come from, he's a great detective and has a wonderful character but than there is just this lack of self confidience, this don't really work well together with the other stuff.
Did maybe something happen in his past or is he just born with it...
Maaaan Shuuichiiiii! You have no reason to be like this you're perfect!
*Knock Knock* "(y/n) you're there?"
Oh he's arleady here-
"Come in Shuuichiii~"
"Hey, I'm sorry, it took a bit longer than I thought I hope I'm not too late"
"Naah it's fine~ we didn't even made a time, I just said come when you're finished~"
"So, what did you want from me (y/n)?"
I want you to be proud of yourself- and maybe some hugs and kisses~
"Just a bit talking you know"
"Eh- talking? About something specefic?"
"When you're already asking~ How was yours past so?"
"W-what?" Aww he looks so confused right now.
"I was just curious if maybe something happend and is the reason for your lack of self confidience."
"Y-you just talk about everything like it's nothing huh?"
"It's just how I am soo~" Was this a weird answer...naaah he's smiling so it's fine.
"Uhm I think I was just born with it? Why do you even want to know that (Y/n)?"
"You should be proud of yourself. You're such a nice and lovely person and such a great detective but it feels like you don't think so... So- So I want you to be proud of yourself Shuuichi!"
This sounded cooler in my head, right now it just sounded weird like I'm a weird fangirl-what I can't deny but still.
Wait- he's just staring on the ground, d-don't tell me it was even weirder than I thought it is...
Did I just made myself sound like an idiot right in front of him, what is wrong with me!?
Is he now ignoring me or something, he's keep staring to the floor, Shuuichi's not mad now right?
Naah about what should he be now mad at me...the worst that can happen is that he has stamped me up as a weirdo... Okay why am i even trying to act, that would be just awful!
"H-hey Shuuichi, uhm you're alright? I'm sorry if this sounded weird to you or something, I mean it in a total normal way, not the I'm such a weirdo way it's ju-"
"I-I'm fine, nothing to worry about (y/n)" 
Wow.
He looks like a tomato.
Why is he blushing so much! I should be the tomato right now, I made me to an idiot, not the opposite!
"Uhm you're sure? You're here and there a bit red in the face"
"Eh- a-am I?" He's shyer than usual, now I'm kinda worried- D-Did I broke him or something!? Wait, that's not possible right!...right?
Ahhh what should I dooo!
It was a bad idea to invite him and talk about this, I should have asked someone else too!
He looks so absent, maybe- maybe I weirded him so much out that he's now thinking about killing me! That he's so done with me and just want me to go fro this world already- okay now I kinda understand why people calling me dramatic, maybe it's because I'm the ultimate (y/t)- This makes seriously no sense, I should just stop.
"Hey (Y/n), are you serious? Do you see me as such a person?"
"Eh- sure why should I lie abo- Shuuichi, are you really fine?!" He start to slowly walk to me and he's staring, what is with him?!
Don't say he really is killing me no- eh...
He's kissing me.
Shuuichi Saihara is kissing me.
And I love it.
"I need to say, it's a pretty nice feeling to hear something like that from you (y/n), it's such a warm feeling." 
Shuuichi.
He stopped the kiss but the hug right now, feels almost as nice as the kiss.
And that what he just said..is he serious, like serious for real?
"Eh- uhm you're welcome?" What the heck (y/n) what was that?! Why are you so embarrassed now!?
"Huh I never thought you could actually blush (y/n)" W-what- I'm blushing.. He's still blushing too!
"L-Look in the mirror Shuuichi, I'm not the only one!"
"W-What- it's just warm here n-nothing more."
Sure.
"It's totaly not."
"Okay than I am blushing, but your blush is extremer than mine."
I can change that.
"I love you Shuuichi~"
"E-Eh?!"
"Who's blushing harder now he-?"
"Love you too."

"W-What, uh-" Since when does he have the self confidence to say something like that!? 
But wait is he serious this-
"You're blushing harder."
"EHHH!"

.
.
.

Okay it's done! XD It's so hard to write stuff when you're just uncreative but it was fun to write sooo who cares~ XD I kinda have a feeling that it's shorter than the other two I'm sorry qwq 
And I'm sorry that it took so long! XD I was like "I finish it today for sure!" But than I had no ideas and it took me two days, rip me XD

I still hope you like it and I didn't made a horrible job x-x Soo hope you enjoy~