Backgroundstory - Melanie

What I know about my early life is blurry. I was put out for adoption because I was a One Night Stand gone wrong. A mistake, to be honest. I heard my father say it but I barely remember. Maybe it was a dream or he never wanted me anyway.

Later, I was brought to an orphanage. I was only 2 years old.

That's when my father vanished out of my life for good.

I have never met my mother. My brothers are treasure hunters and since they got me out of the orphanage when I was 10 years old, I have followed them around to so many different places. They have taught me how to fight, use guns and everything else that I know. Except the basics, like reading and writing. I did that on my own. I lost my oldest brother 15 years ago. It's been though for both me and Nathan. He was everything to me, but all those nights I wish he was dead must have turned back on me now.

Somehow he managed to live and came back for us, but lied all along to get that treasure.

It's been 22 years since I got out of the orphanage. 22 years of treasure hunting around the world with and without my brothers. We have discovered so much together and I can't be happier to be their little sister.

But now, I'm 32 years old. I'm leading an army against my brothers along with Nadine Ross and Rafe Adler to find the long lost treasure of Henry Avery. Everything has changed.