Part 1 - Rossi Estate

* A/N:
This story will mostly out of Melanie's point of view. If I change it to someone else's point of view, I'll tell you.
So the first parts will be out of Melanie's POV (point of view), just so you don't get confused or anything. *

A letter was sent to my house this morning from Victor Sullivan. It was kind of an invitation to the black market auction in Italy at the Rossi Estate, he also wrote that Nathan (my older brother) needs to see me because he has a surprise for me.
Since I have nothing else to do, I called Victor and told him I'm coming.

The auction is in 3 days and Victor had already booked me flights to Italy tomorrow.

Guess I have to back my bags now and find something fancy to wear.

***

I stepped out of the sport car that Victor hired for me so I could get to the auction. The place was huge. I checked my outfit before walking any further. I hope I don't stand out way too much. (Picture of the outfit above)

Victor waited for me at the entrance, then we got inside and walked upstairs to find Nathan a way inside.

"Will you unlock the window?" Victor asked me.

"Sure." I said and did as he asked me too.

The window was now unlocked. Victor flickered the light to send a signal to Nathan that he can come. Now we just had to wait.

***

20 minutes has gone by now and I heard voices outside the window. It was Nathan and someone oddly familiar. I couldn't put my finger on who but I definitely recognized the other persons voice.

The window opened and Nathan jumped inside. I smiled to myself. I haven't seen him in a very long time.

I was standing at the door way, watching him as he walks up to Victor.

"Sully?" He asks.

"Know what I love about partying with a bunch of crooks?" Victor said and smirked with his cigar.

"What's that?" Nathan responded and smiled too. Victor turned the lights on.

"Nobody cares if you smoke indoors!"

They both laughed.

"It's been a while." Nathan said, stretching his arms.

"Too long, boyo." Victor responded and they hugged each other.

"I've missed you, Nathan." I said and he looked at me with a huge smile.

"Mel!" He shouted and walked up to me. He hugged me tight and I hugged him back.

"Okay, okay. Watch the dress!" I laughed and he let me go.

Then I heard another one enter the room from the window.

"Ah, Victor. You remember my dead brother, right?" Nathan said and turned away. I didn't see anything because he was in the way.
What is he on about?

"I'll be goddamned. 15 years." Victor said.
I still didn't see who they were talking about.

"Yep." The other person responded quickly.

"And, uh, Melanie. This is the surprise." Nathan said and took my hand. He led me towards Victor and the other person.

My heart stopped. I just stared at the person.

"Sam?" I said with a shaky voice.

"Hello, little sister." He smirked and walked up to me. Nathan moved away.

"No. No, you're dead. How did you-" He hugged me and I stopped talking.

It took me a few seconds before realizing it was actually Sam. Quickly, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. I tried to hold back the tears because I can't ruin the makeup.
I succeeded.

"Oh my god.. Sam! Where have you been? All these years! I thought you were dead. Why didn't you come home?" I asked him. I was so shocked.

"We killed a guard, Mel. After they patched up my scars, they threw me right back into the cell. They wanted to see me rot in there and I almost did."

Sam told me about Alcazar and the money and why it was so important to get this cross.

"Yeah, about that." Victor interrupted.

"What about that?" Nathan asked.

"Come on." I commanded and we went out on the inside-balcony above the first floor.

"That's Avery's cross." Sam said.

"They brought it out of storage right before you came here." Victor said.

______

End on part 1.
I'll probably write the part 2 today.

Vote and comment