Chapter 1: Hated

It was morning on Berk, villagers are all start working outside their houses, animals wandering around while a 19 year old warrior came outside, her name was Astrid.
Astrid: What a great morning to start a training with stormfly! Stormfly!!!
Stormfly heard astrid and went to her.
Astrid: hey girl! Want to fly around?
Stormfly spread her wings with excitement and let her rider hop on.
Astrid: let's go to the arena first.
Astrid and stormfly went to the arena and suddenly saw a dorky viking, but she hates him because of his personality and how dorky he is, which dorky guys aren't her type cause she doesn't like any boys on her village.
Astrid: *speaks to her mind* this is a bad idea... *coughs* sorry i went on the wrong place, gotta go!
Before she left, hiccup actually needs her to do something.
Hiccup: actually you didn't go on the wrong place.
Astrid: what do you mean?
Astrid suddenly talked back trying to control her hateness on hiccup.
Hiccup: what i meant is that, i need your help.
Astrid: sorry hiccup, no time to help some stuff, stormfly and I have to go!
Hiccup: come on it will be quick!
Astrid got mad at hiccup.
Astrid: THIS IS WHAT I HATE BOUT YOU HICCUP! YOU KEPT ON FORCING ME TO WORK SOMETHING WITH YOU WHEN I DON'T WANT TO!
Hiccup: OK OK OK! You don't have to use your raise voice on me! *turns around* you don't have to raise your voice when I wanted to be friends with you.
Astrid: WHAT IS IT!?
Hiccup: nothing Ms. Hofferson!
Astrid: it better be!
Astrid left the arena, while hiccup talk to toothless about astrid.
Hiccup: you know what bud? I just wanted to be friends with her, but she kepts on rejecting it. And to be honest, i kinda like her, but I don't know if she feels the same cuz she hates me, you know, a warrior is always a warrior and doesn't fall for guys.
Toothless felt bad for hiccup
Hiccup: it's ok bud, maybe she is a warrior inside but something else inside her.