Chapter 7: Confession

In this chapter, both admitted they like each other.
Hiccup and astrid went back to the cave and help astrid.
Hiccup: what happened!?
Astrid: I was only in the water, until a bad weather came and i tried to escape but I noticed my foot was stuck on both rocks, i tried to escape but I can't until a big tidal wave caught me and took me away. And i almost died.
Hiccup: it's ok, you're safe now. And let me help you with your foot.
Hiccup grabbed astrid's foot until it hurts.
Astrid: arghh!
Hiccup: sorry didn't mean to lift it.
Astrid: it's ok, at least you're trying to help.
After a few hours of taking care of astrid, astril fell asleep, while hiccup wanted to tell her something.
Hiccup: astrid, i don't know if you hear this but, for the first time when were little, I like you already, but I haven't told you yet because I don't know if you feel the same way that's why keep it to myself he whole time, but now all I'm going to say is, I love you astrid.
Hiccup lean to kiss astrid on the lips until she woke up and kiss him.
Astrid: I love you too, hiccup.
Astrid hugged hiccup and confess she loves him too.
Astrid: I'm sorry if I was really mean to you the past years because my family are warriors and warriors shouldn't fall in love with other vikings, but..
Hiccup: you don't really have to follow the rules, it's what your heart desires.
Astrid: you're right
Hiccup hugged her again until astrid let go, grab him and kiss him one last time and they both fell asleep.