Chapter 4: Trapped Together

After the hideous storm, hiccup,astrid,stormfly,and toothless are trapped on a dark cave. Astrid woke up freezing.
Astrid: w-what happened!? *trembles* its so cold! Hello! Is somebody here?
Luckily hiccup heard her.
Hiccup:a-astrid?
Astrid suddenly loose her anger on hiccup because she really need something warm.
Astrid:h-hiccup I'm freezing!
Hiccup: come here to me.
Astrid went to hiccup and let him hug her for a moment, she suddenly felt warm.
Astrid: where are the dragons!?
Suddenly stormfly and toothless blast a fir together and light up the top of the cave and finally see each other.
Astrid: oh thank thor! Stormfly you're alive!
Hiccup: hey bud!
Suddenly hiccup and astrid noticed they heard each other really close, until they turned to each other.
Astrid: wait a minute!? If i can hear you closely and someone's arms wrapped around me, then...*turns around* ahhh!!
Hiccup: ahh!!
Hiccup suddenly let go of astrid and she slap him.
Astrid: *slaps hiccup* WHY DID YOU WRAP YOUR ARMS AROUND ME!
Hiccup: you said you were freezing, so I just hugged you.
Astrid didn't say anything back.
Astrid:*punches hiccup* that's for touching me!
Astrid left hiccup alone and start minding her own business trying to get out of the cave. Suddenly she realize she needs his help.
Astrid: ARE YOU JUST GOIN TO STAND THERE AND LEAVE ME ALL BY MYSELF TRYING TO GET OUT OF THIS USELESS CAVE!?!?
Hiccup: OK OK OK, I'LL HELP YOU! GODS WHY CANT YOU SAY IT IN A NICE WAY!?
Hiccup helped astrid move the large rock trapping the, inside, until the dragons fired the rock and it melted. Suddenly the rock got broken to pieces and hiccup and astrid saw the world again.
Hiccup: this is not what our world looks like!
Astrid: did we just!?
Both: pass the archipelago!!!
Hiccup: if we pass the archipelago, we're in the triangle but I forgot what it's called! It's-it's---
Astrid: archi triangle! And we can't go back bcuz a lot of ships disappeared!
Hiccup: this is literally a bad idea....
Note: So I made up "archi triangle" because instead of making it "Bermuda Triangle", i just decide to make another type of triangle. In this chapter it shows that they were trapped on another island, the island was located in the center of the Archi Triangle and most of the vikings disappear there and it was outside the Archipelago.