Chapter 10: Home

Last chapter of the story, don't worry more httyd fanfics are coming!
Hiccup and astrid are both floating on a piece of wood, away from each other in the sea.
"H-hiccup?" grunts astrid as she tried to pick herself up, but she can't make it, she laid restless.
Later on, astrid woke up and have a chance of strength, she tried to look for hiccup everywhere.
"HICCUP! WHERE ARE YOU! HICCUP!" Screamed astrid.
Nobody was answering astrid, she felt hopeless all over again, thinking hiccup was gone.
"no...hiccup's gone..." cried astrid. She started to cry because nobody was around her and thought everything was taken away from her, until she heard a voice in the distance
"ASTRID!" Hiccup in the distance.
Astrid gasp and saw hiccup alive with the toothless and stormfly.
"OH MY THOR! HICCUP! TOOTHLESS! STORMFLY!" Astrid said with excitement.
The dragons pulled both of their wood to close to each other. Hiccup went to astrid.
"I thought I will never see you again!" Astrid said while hugging hiccup.
"I thought I won't see you again too, and you know I will never leave you." Hiccup calmed astrid.
"Now lets go home." Hiccup said.
They ride on their dragons and went back to berk.
-
Later on they saw the island again with ships around the island.
"WE'RE HOME!" cried astrid.
"There's ships around it!" Called hiccup.
"Wait a minute. It's one of our ships! They might been looking for us the whole time! Let's go!" Command hiccup.
They fly fast back to berk, toothless roared so loud and the vikings heard them.
"ITS HICCUP AND ASTRID!" Cried the other viking.
They landed in front of the great hall and meet stoick and he other riders.
HICCUP, ASTRID, WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN?! Shouted stoick.
"Uh dad, I saw this letter in front of our door and I looked at it and it's a task for us riders, so I decide to separate it with the other riders and we have to go on our ways." Hiccup explained. "Astrid traveled with me to go on this island and suddenly a storm came and washed us out of nowhere. We landed on an island in the middle of archi triangle, which we tried a lot of plans to escape and it took us the whole week to get a better escape."
"We're sorry chief." Astrid apologized while holding hiccup's hand.
Stoick suddenly saw the two of them holding hands.
"Are you two together?" Asked stoick.
"Yes." Both said.
"I thought you hate hiccup?" Stoick asked astrid.
"That was before and now I---uh you know." Explained astrid.
"Well then, at least the danger is over, we're going back to work. Come on vikings!" Command stoick to the other vikings.
"The danger is over, now we're together." Astrid told hiccup.
"I know...listen I'm still sorry for getting you in danger, it won't happen again." Apologized hiccup.
"Don't apologized cause I know both of us will be there for each other, no matter how dangerous the adventure is... I am with you." Astrid said.
The two just stand still for a minute.
*punched hiccup* "ouch! What was that for!?" Cried hiccup.
"Nothing." Astrid said.
She suddenly grab hiccup and kiss him
"And that's for something..."