Chapter 8: Find a Way to Escape

Sorry for not updating the story, I was busy the whole time!
The next morning, hiccup woke up and noticed astrid was sleeping on his chest peacefully. He stroked her hair "you're so beautiful when you sleep" said hiccup while stroking her hair. Suddenly astrid woke up.
"What are you doing?" Astrid wondered.
"Nothing just stroking milady's hair." Said hiccup while smiling at her.
They both got up and went outside and noticed it was a fine sunny day.
"At least the weather isn't bad." Hiccup said.
"We better found a way to escape, our friends and your father are so deadly worried." Astrid went outside with hiccup.
"Where's the dragons!?" Hiccup got worried. Suddenly they heard a roar on the jungle they quickly ran to it as fast as they can.
Later they found out both toothless and stormfly are both trapped in a cave.
"Somebody was here the whole tme and trap our dragons!" Astrid got scared around the jungle.
"Let's set our dragons free and get out of here!" Worried hiccup.
They search for a sharp object and cut the cage and set their dragons free.
"Come on guys we're getting out of here!" Shouted hiccup.
When they're about to fly off thy were blocked by the storm
"Are you serious!? What the heck happened to the weather!?" Cursed astrid.
"Guess we have to go back to the cave and hide, let's go back there." Hiccup said calmly.
They got back to the cave and hiccup noticed astrid's crying.
"Don't feel hopeless." Hiccup comforted astrid.
"But that's exactly how I feel." Astrid said.
"Look, tomorrow we're getting out of here, no matter how hard it is to escape from this island, I promise you, astrid." Hiccup hugged astrid to calm herself.
"Thank you for being there for me whenever when I'm down." Astrid cuddles to hiccup.
"Anytime I'll be there for you." Hiccup replied back.
"I love you..." said astrid.