Waking to a Skeleton

A/N: Hey guys, starting another story even though the other one is so far from being finished. I think I'm done doing this outta order, since there are spoilers... so I'm pausing Don't Shake Hands to catch up with the timeline. Hope you enjoy this one. 

In the middle of nowhere, there stood a house. Made from the strongest of metals and the sturdiest of windows and protected only by the strongest of wards, it had the right to be called a fortress. The place is a death trap, with plenty of ways to get in, but only one way out. Inside, there was plenty of rooms, each one having one or two secrets inside it. Be warned, even if you think you're getting close to escaping the house will turn that hope around and turn it into despair. For only the strongest will escape.

Tom always was a heavy sleeper... that is until someone took away his warm and soft bed. "Mommy, I don't like my room anymore..." Tom muttered as he slowly regained his senses. Rubbing his eyes, he slowly got up from his slumber and started looking around. "Welp... someone forgot to turn on the sun." He muttered, seeing nothing, but darkness. "This doesn't feel like my room..." He slowly said as if waiting for something to prove him wrong. Tom slowly searched around looking for anything to provide a light source until his hand touched something hard and old feeling. "Ewww..." He exclaimed, before smelling the strange surface. "Smells like chicken." He smiled at his failed attempt to make himself laugh, before searching himself. "Wait... Why am I fully clothed?" He said before his hand touched something hard in his pocket. His phone. 'Jackpot.' He thought, before whipping it out and quickly turning on the flashlight... only to see that the hard surface was actually a skeleton.

"WHAT THE FU-

  Tom's mouth was covered, with a soft, light hand. It made him attempt to scream again, but it was muffled. He started thrashing like a cat who's owner just put up a protective cone on him.

  "Quiet! Please! I'm not going to hurt you! I just want to know who you are and what you know!" It was a woman holding Tom, and she seemed to be not too old but not too young. Maybe a few years older than him?  

  Tom released something akin to a curious sound.  The hand moved from his face, though there was still a hand around his waist.

  "If I didn't know any better I'd say you want to dance with me... and no one wants that," Tom said with a smirk. 

  "In better circumstances, I would," She turned him around. As he shined his phone light on him, he looked her down. She was 17 and had cherry red hair, long legs, stunning green eyes. She wore a white crop top that tied just below the gap between her bust. And she wore really short shorts and brown fur cowgirl boots. She was shivering.

  "Can I actually scream now? Cause it's taking all my willpower not to." Tom said.

  "Why?" She asked. 

  "Possibly because there's a skeleton in the bed... where I woke up... Next to said skeleton." Tom clarified.

  The girl shivered. With both the cold and the creepiness of the skeleton. "Did not see that... Let's get out of here!" She used her heavy boots to kick the door next to them down. She pointed to the other door on the other end of the room. "There's only one room that way. That's where I came from. We could come back and check, but we need to see if there's anyone here besides us." She held out a mini torch she must have had on her and walked through the door. "Hey, what's your name by the way?" 

  "Tom." He said quickly. "Let me just get the million dollar question out of the way and ask where the hell are we?"

  "I'm Cherry, I 've got no clue where we are... But if we look..."