Pranks with Tig

"Y/N! My sweet sweet Y/N!" Tig called rushing into the garage where you were sitting on top of a counter watching Chibs and Hap repair an engine. Looking up from your current view of the boys working with some tools you turned to your best friend to find his bright blue eyes filled with more mischivous then there should be.

"Yes, Tiggy?" You smiled watching him almost skip over to you before grabbing your legs and pulling you to the edge of the counter.

"I got a surprise for you!" He hummed stepping between your legs as he pulled out a small paper bag from his cut.

"Really Tig, fireworks?" You questions before yelping as Tig lifted you up and carried you out of the garage bridal style as he made his way into the clubhouse.

"Yes, my dear Y/N. Fireworks." He grinned kicking open the door before setting you down onto a bar stool as he made his way into the kitchen.

"What are you even going to do with these? And what do I have to do with this?" You asked hearing pots and pans clanging away in the kitchen before Tig emerged holding a large soup pot.

"I was quite happy watching the boys work away on that car. I mean did you see Happy's arms flexing? All those tattoos." You swooned fanning yourself as Tig approached you again.

"I swear just talk to him already. He likes you too, doll." Tig chuckled before scooping the fireworks into his hand before bending down and throwing you over his shoulder.

"Trager! I swear one day you better stop man handling me!" You warned swatting at his butt as he moved down the hallway of the dorms before stopping at the one with a big K on the front. Quickly setting you down on your feet again Tig smirked at your before patting your head and kissing you on the forehead.

"You know you love it."

Turning to the door he chuckled darkly before looking at you over his shoulder. Quickly digging around in his pocket of his jeans he pulled out his phone and zippo lighter. Handing you the phone he gave you another one of his trademark smirks before slowly opening the door.

"Just play watch out and camera man doll." He whispered before creeping into the dorm.

Sighing you shook your head before flipping open his phone and started recording. Inside Tig quietly made his way into the dorm before setting the pot onto the bed next to the sleeping man and bundled the fireworks into a bundle before flicking open his lighter. Pausing to look back at you to give the camera a smirk and a thumbs up he flicked his thumb and let the fire touch the little strings.

Watching with wide eyes you gasped watching Tig drop the bundle of fireworks into the pot before giving it a shove closure to Kozik's sleeping figure. With three quick strides Tig walked towards you before pulling you into his arms as the first pops and crackles went off. You could faintly hear Kozik's screams and shouts over the roaring fireworks in the room as Tig laughed behind you taking his phone from your grasp.

By now Kozik was on the ground tangled in his blankets as other Sons filled the hallway looking in with amused faces.

"WHAT THE FUCK TRAGER!" Kozik roared finally untangling himself from his blankets before charging at Tig who couldn't stop laughing hiding behind your small frame.

"Man you should have seen your face!" Tig roared laughing as he held your shoulders shielding himself from Kozik's angered punches that were inches of hitting him.

"I'm going to kill you!" Kozik shouted before throwing his knife towards Tig's head nearly missing you and flying somewhere out into the hallway where Juice and Bobby cursed from barely missing the flying weapon.

"Enough!" Jax yelled pushing into the room pulling Tig away from behind you and towards Kozik who quickly put him into a head lock jabbing him in the ribs.

"Hey, hey, watch my ribs asshole!" Tig groaned trying to escape Kozik's hold.

"What's going on here?" Jax groans looking from the wrestling pair to the messy bed before finally settling onto you.

"It was Y/N's idea!" Tig called out before bringing Kozik down to the ground where the proceeded to roll around exchanging hits.

"No way! I was fine sitting in the garage checking Hap out before you pulled me into this mess Trager!" I replied holding my hands out in an innocent matter. Tig was always getting you in trouble for throwing you under bus when he got caught pulling one of his pranks on Kozik.

With a shake of his head Jax sighed before walking past you as Chibs, Juice, and Quinn walked in to break up the fighting pair.

Turning around you went to escape the craziness in the room but stopped seeing Happy leaning on the wall in the hallway directing in front of the door. He was rolling a toothpick with an amused look on his face as he stared you down.

"Checking me out, huh?" Happy smirked looking at you through hooded eyes with lust swirling in his dark brown eyes.

"Maybe." You blushed smiling up at him as you bit your lip.

Chuckling you watched as Happy kicked off the wall and made his way over to you flicking his toothpick around before spitting it on the ground.

"Good. You should only have eyes for me. No one else little girl." He rasped before reaching down and picking you up forcing you to wrap your legs around his middle to keep balance as he quickly strode down the hallway towards his dorm room.

Maybe Tig was right.

You certainly didn't mind being man handled as long as it was by a certain tattooed biker.

"You ruined my bed sheets!" Kozik shouted down the hall as Happy entered his dorm with a lust filled smirk.

"His sheets aren't the only ones that are going to be ruined." Happy growled before locking the door behind him and tossing you onto his bed.

Yes. You definitely liked being man handled.

---------------------------------------

Until next time