Pet Peeves

Happy

Him -  He hates it when you talk when the two of you are watching TV together. Happy gets irritated easily when you try to talk to him when he is watching his cartoons or his horror movies and most of the time he tries to drown you out by turning the volume up.

You- You hate when your old man uses your razors without asking when he shaves his head and beard. Happy likes to share razors because not only are the female version much gentler on his skin but its cheaper than buying his own. It pisses you off to find your blades dull and dirty after his use.

Quinn

Him- He hates it when you let the dishes pile up in the kitchen before doing them. He doesn't like how the sink gets packed with a mountain of dishes before you or him wash them. He tries to help out and clean them before they can pile up but it is always useless because the next day a new mountain will be forming.

You- You hate having to clean up your old mans hair from your shower at home. You love Quinn's long locks but you can't stand stepping into the shower and finding his hair all along the shower walls and the little hair ball that forms on top of the drain.

Juice

Him- With his OCD Juice hates when you leave little items of clothing around your house. From your shoes left in the hallway by the front door or your bras thrown about your bedroom, it irritates him to no end see things out of there place.

You- You dislike how Juan is always on his phone. He will either be talking to one of the guys while he is supposed to be spending time with you or looking through social media. You get irritated when you have to call his name multiple times to get his attention and how he seems never able to put down his phone.

Jax

Him- He gets irritated when you leave drops of toothpaste in the sink and how you don't bother to wash it away. Jax already has come to terms with his boys and how they are kids that make messes at every waking moment of their young lives, but he hates that you can't do something as simple as wipe up or wash away the bits of toothpaste you drop in the morning and nights.

You-You dislike how your old man always has to be right even when he is wrong. He will always argue with you until you either give up or he has someway twisted the truth into his favor. Let it be from him involving others or looking up facts, Jax always fights you that he is right when it comes to your disagreements.

Chibs

Him- He doesn't like it when you always steal food from his plate without asking. If it is dinner or a snack you always take food from him and it wouldn't be much of an issue if you just asked but still Chibs hates it. Chibs doesn't share food.

(A/N- I had too 😂)

(A/N- I had too 😂)

You- You don't like it when he is always late with or without club business as an excuse. It gets on your nerves when he shows up late to dates or causes you to be late to events due to his lack of awareness when it comes to time.

Tig

Him- Tig doesn't like how you always greet or say goodbye to his dogs before him. Tig gets mad and jealous that you pay more attention to them sometimes and dislikes how it makes him feel less loved.

You- You don't like the way your old man can never make up his mind. You often get irritated by his indecisiveness. He always changes his mind on what he feels like eating or what he wants to do during his free time with you and you can't stand it.

Kozik

Him-Kozik hates it when you second guess yourself when it comes to your wardrobe. He dislikes how you constantly change your mind on perfectly fine outfits and how you point out all the things wrong with it. He hates having to wait around for you when you change your outfit five or six times before the two of you can head out.

You- You get irritated when your old man constantly brings up his long lasting hatred of Tig. You hate how he always has to bring up the long lasting grudge between the two of them at every waking moment. From date night to sexy time you dislike how he always seems to bring it up and argue his side on how it was mostly his fault but Tig had to let it go when he was the very one always bringing it up.

Opie

Him- Opie can't stand it that you are always texting someone. He dislikes hearing the little beeps your phone makes when you get notifications and the tapping sound your fingers make. He dislikes how you sometimes send him paragraph long texts instead of just calling him.

You- You can't stand it when Opie smokes. You don't only hate it because it literally is death in a stick, but because when he does smoke he ends up blowing the toxic clouds right into your face. You hate it when he blows it in your direction and how the smell never seems to leave your clothes or hair.

--------------------------------------

Until Next Time