Where You Go On Your Honeymoon

Happy - He would take you down to the coast and the two of you would spend the week road tripping to all the seaside towns. Happy would take you to little homey spots where the two of you create life long memories of crystal clear skies and vibrant blue beaches where you explored and loved each other till the very end. 

Quinn - Quinn would take you on a mountain get away. He would take you to one of the many resorts upstate where the two of you could be alone with nature. The two of you would get your very own cabin with a great view of the mountains and the clear skies. There the two of you wouldn't have anything to worry about and can just focus on each other and the love you share.

Juice - You and your old man would go to LA to have an adventure out in the city. Juan would take you to the fanciest restaurants and the two of you could dress up and have the time of your lives. At the end of your honeymoon you and Juice would end it with a bang by spending the last of your days down at Disneyland. You would try all of the sweet snacks and go on all of the rides collecting all of the ride photos and any photo booth you came across. 

Jax - Jax had worked hard to save up and ensure that the club could handle his absence when he planned to take you to Hawaii for your honeymoon. There on the island of your choice, the two of you would have the time of your lives on the beautiful white sand beaches exploring the island and all the beauties it has to offer. From breathtaking hikes and waterfalls to beautiful sunsets, you and Jax would never want to leave.

Chibs- For your honeymoon Chibs' would take you to Scotland and show you all the beauties of his homeland. There the two of you would spend your time making memories throughout the highlands and have endless adventures down by the coast.

Tig-Tig would do anything to make you happy and being him, Tig went over the top for your honeymoon and took you to the city of love. He saved up for everything to make you feel like a queen. A private jet, a big honeymoon suite, and an enormous shopping spree. You and Tig would spend your days exploring Paris and the nights scaring the hotel management with your passionate screams. 

Kozik- For your honeymoon Kozik would take you out to New Orleans during Madri Gras. The two of you would explore the city and all its mysteries. There you would have the best time with your old man watching and walking in the parades and eating the delicious local treats. 

Opie- Your old man would save up some money and work it out with his dad so the two of you could go on a kid free cruise. Opie would take you on a romantic getaway on a big cruise liner that had all the bells and whistles. The two of you would spend your time exploring the ship and finding fun things to do and also exploring the seaside cities and towns whenever you docked at ports. 

-------------------

Until Next Time