Gender Reveal

Happy 

What most people didn't know about your old man was that he had a secret sweet tooth. Happy loved his sweets and most nights the two of you fought over dessert. So when the two of you found out that you were pregnant, you automatically knew how you were going to reveal the baby's gender. 

Walking out into the backyard you smiled widely at your family lounging around enjoying the cookout you and your husband had planned. Making your way over to Mama Lowman your heart warmed seeing Happy jump to his feet and rush over to you. 

"Let me get that, Babygirl." He rasped planting a soft kiss to your lips as he lifted your large three layer cake out of your hands. 

"Thank you." You whispered wrapping your arms around his neck as he turned back towards you. Smiling down at you he wrapped his arms around your waist as he nuzzled his face into your neck. 

"I can't wait to find out." 

"Me either."

With the help of Gemma and Tara the gender was kept a secret from everyone, and Tara had helped you bake so you couldn't find out the gender by the food coloring. Clearing your throat you followed Happy up the back porch as your friends and family gave the two of you their undivided attention. 

"I would like to thank all of you for coming and celebrating the reveal of our little one." You smiled snuggling closer into your husbands side as his large hand rubbed your expanded stomach where your baby rested. 

"Momma's." 

Was all Happy said as your mother and Happy's held the knife under Gemma's watchful eye as your father and many others filmed the reveal. Before you knew it the Sons started to rush towards Happy as your husband gasped lifting you off your feet and spun you in a quick circle. 

"You owe me twenty bucks!" Tig cheered smacking a pouting Juice on the back as you cradled your baby bump as your old man walked down to thank his brothers. 

Smiling at your family, tears came to your eyes as you saw the cut open cake. Happy's wish came true. He was going to be able to be the father he never had, and set a good example for his children. 

"It's a boy!" 

Quinn

"Be careful baby!" Rane shouted at you from home base. Smirking you tossed the special baseball in your hand as you stood on the pitchers mound. It was Samcro's annual baseball game and you had a surprise for your old man. 

Looking down at your large baby bump you smiled softly as you held the ball tighter in your hand.