chapter 4

(ayeeeee so if you have any ideas for a future chapter feel free to dm me or message me on kik xxkawaii_smol_beanxx)

"what kind of talent's?"

"n-nothing! I have n-no talent!" I rush

"dont let her lie to you~" she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"she's an amazing artist, she can sing, and she's the best actress in the drama club~"

"SHUT UP SAM!" I yelled as I slammed my hand over her fat mouth. I quickly looked around making sure there was no one in this room to disturb we were the first ones to class.

"be glad you have something  you enjoy doing." he smiled at me.

"I-I suppose. a-anyway how do you like our town?" I asked.

"its nice and quiet, unless you're a crazy fan girl." he sighed

"yea the walking dead is a popular show in school, almost everyone has watched it every girl is probably gonna goggle over you and boys will prolly wanna be you." I said

" you two seem cool though. you dont seem to be fans." he questioned.

"well im a fan! but you're like my least favorite character, my favorite character is Daryl!!!!" she then proceeded to blab on and on about him.

"I lost interest after Glenn died, but I dunno I might start watching it again." I said.

"maybe we sh-" *BEEEP* he was interrupted.

"that was the class bell people will be coming in soon. prolly should sit down." I suggested.

"how about in the corner so we can protect him from any horny fan girl that just so happens to be in this class." Sam suggested.

"that doesn't sound like a bad idea. only if you both want to though. I dont wanna force anyone to be my body guards." he replied.

"eh i dont mind, gives me a reason to punch people that i dont like in the face." i smiled.

and with that our first day had begun.

(sorry they've been short! im trying to get a whole story in my head with what i wanna do with this and where i want it it go. dont forget if you have any ideas feel free to message me, you will be given credit i swear.)