chapter 6

I said my goodbyes to Sam and chandler after school. Today had been tough not the school work itself...more like helping chandler escape and run away from everyone that wanted to smother him. I sighed as i started my traditional walk home.

*beep beep*

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket, turning it on and looking at the screen.

~
-unknown-
2:30pm
hey (y/n) its chandler.
~

I almost instantly texted back.

-(y/n)-
2:31pm
hey chandler, whats up?

-chandler-
2:33pm
nothing, wanna hang out?

-(y/n)-
2:34pm
sure where and when?

-chandler-
2:34pm
ill pick you up, meet me at the park on main.

-(y/n)-
2:35pm
okay, ill see you there just let me drop my stuff off at my house.

-chandler-
2:35pm
okay see you soon.

and with that I ended up running the rest of the way home. I slammed open the door, bolted up the stairs and into my room. I threw my bag down on the floor and ran around my room in panic. I quickly fix my hair and change my clothes to something more cooler a plain black short sleeved short and ripped jeans. I put on my converse tying them and running out the door towards the park.

once I finally arrived a bent over, breathing heavily, taking in a few big gulps of air. I sighed and sat down on a nearby bench. I pulled out my phone and stared to play whatever gamed I had and at the time it just so happened to be Minecraft PE or mortal kombat for phone. I put in my ear buds blocking out the screams of joy from small children. i jumped and fell off the Bench when i felt someone touch my shoulder i look up to see who? chandler.

"You freaking scared me!!! dont you know not to scare someone with ear buds in!!!" i freaked out.

he smiled and giggled "im sorry i didn't mean to scare you, my bad." he apologized and offered me his hand which i gladly took.

"its fine I guess no harm done. anyway what are we gonna do today?" I asked looking around. there's not much we can do at a park.

"I think were just gonna go to the studio and play video games." he replied.

"studio?" I questioned

"yea the studio. ya know where were gonna film the walking dead and stuff." he continued like it was no big deal.

"are you sure its okay if im there? I dont want to bother anyone or be in anyone's way." I freak.

"its fine today were filming a scene that doesn't need me so we can hang out in the lounge where we all hang out." he starts to walk away and I follow.

he then points to a black car.

"thats our ride. its one of the personal drivers he can get us there in no time."

"o-okay" I whispered as i climbed into the back seat of the black car.

he climed in after me sitting down he looked Smat the man driving and said.

"take us to the studio please."

I was so nervous I started playing with my hands. im kinda scared. I just met a actor from the walking dead and befriended him and now he is taking me to the studio where he works so we can play video games. at this point in life this is anything BUT normal.

we pulled in front of a large building labeled with a big 'A' and my mouth nearly dropped to the floor.