Chapter 7

OMG OMG OMG OMG
that was the only thing I could think. I felt like I could throw up at any second from joy and panic.

Chandler reached over and touched my shoulder.

"Calm down, everyone is like family here there is no need to be scared or nervous."

"Im not scared....well maybe im scared of throwing up out of pure joy but I think thats a different story."

"Haha, you should see your face your practically drooling." He laughed and he wiped an invisible tear.

"B-be quiet chandler!" I yelled as I jumped on him. I instantly started to tickle him.

"I dont know what you think your doing but im not ticklish- AHAHAHA S-STAP IT AHAHAA!" He bursts out laughing.

"Awe I thought the widdle chandwer wasn't ticklish~" I said in a baby voice.

"MERCY, MERCY I BEG OF YOU PLEASE!"

"Say '(y/n) is the best and she rules at everything'" i giggle.

"What n-no! AHAHAHA! (Y/N) IS THE BEST AND SHE RULES AT EVERYTHING!!!"

"Awe ur such a sweet heart." I say as i jump off of him and climb out of the stunning vehicle.

"Y-your *breath* so evil *breath*" he says as he tries to catch his breath and climb out of the car.

"Hehe I know!" I smile at him

He smiles back before a British voice reached our ears.

"Hey chandler, what are you doing on set today? Dont you have today off?" A gruff looking man enters our view.

It was only then I realized who it was and exactly who was standing in front of me and all I could do is just sit in aw.

"Hey Andrew im just showing my friend around. I was thinking me and her could play video games in the break room."

Then he slowly realized my existence.

"Oh hello im Andrew Lincoln. Who might you be?" His accent was polite and very friendly.

"I-im (y/- (y/n), H-hello."

He reached out to shake my hand.

"Pleasure to meet you (y/n) and welcome to the set."

I slowly reached to shake his hand.

"The-thank you. Its a p-pleasure to be here s-sir." I shuttered.

"Well I need to get back inside. Nice meeting you." He said his goodbyes and just like that he went back into the building.

"Shall we?" Chandler reached his hand towards me as he bowed.

"Ohh indeed we shall!" I giggled at his behavior as I grabbed his hand and did a small curtsy.

"Follow me." He said as be bolted inside the building forgetting he had my hand. I was basically being dragged behind him.

=~=~=~= time skip to the last room

"And this is the break room."

"Wow I breathed." This is gonna be fun!

(AU: ayeeeee sorry for the late update schools rough and high key makes me want to jumps off a six story building.)