Prolauge

The top is your mom🔝.Under is your dad.⬇

This is what your wearing Right now

This is what your wearing Right now.You are 7&1/2⬇

Italic Font = SpeakingBold = ThoughtsRegular = Story                                                                                   

Bold = Thoughts
Regular = Story      

Dads name = Namuzaki

Moms name = Yuki

Bold + Italic = me

Normal POV                                                                                                                                                                   MOMMY!DADDY! you screamed(Your mom&dad:Whats wrong Y/N?Someone is attacking the village!!!You said panicking.(Your dad:Y/N stay here with your mother ill be back soon.O-Okay.You said wiping your tears.15 Minutes later Dark mage:Kill everyone who stands in our way just take the Ring of magic!A/N:I totally made that up.Your mom:Y/N take this and run far away.It was a ring with Two dragons on it with a little diamond on it.NO I DONT WANNA LEAVE YOU!!You yelled/cried.Your mom:Y/N your just making this harder just ru--*Stabbed in the stomach*MOMMY!!!You cried as she fell to the ground.Your dad came but a mage killed him too.You saw them coming for you but you ran into the forest and passed out.

When you woke up you saw a giant figure in front of you.?????????:Ah,I see you have woken up,Child where are your parents?Dead.You said holding back your tears.?????????:How about you come live with me, I could teach you magic to defend yourself.Y-yeah but who are you.You said nervously.?????????:I am  Acnologia a dragon.Im Y/N L/N and im 7 1/2.You said. Acnologia:Now let's go home we shall train in the morning.Okay But....My mommy gave me this ring it has dragons on it do you know what it is?????Acnologia:Child that ring...How did your mother get it??I don't know.You said innocently.Acnologia:Also that is the Magic Ring.What is for.you asked.Acnologia:The magic ring is worth more than a S-Class treasure,That is because it enhances the users magic power by 89% and it was made by Me,Igneel,and metallicana.Lets go I think we rest and in the morning we could go see grandeeney and Moonglare and their Dragon slayers wendy and Luna,Luna is around your age ad wendy is younger but im sure youll get along.Mabye I'll take you to the boys......Later.Okaaaaaay...Can we go home.You said.Acnologia:O yeah i guess we should its getting late come on lets go home.??????:Ah,So Acnologia has feelings for this child,He sees himself in her,He has felt her pain.They are the perfect dragon and dragon slayer.She has a lot of potential,😑I wish Natsu would listen,but hes a good kid but.......O SHIT WHERE ARE THEY I WAS SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW THEM!Grandeeney is gonna be mad at me.

Yeah just a kinda Short prolauge but no one is gonna read this cuz i suck at writing.😢😢😢😢😢