Luna

.Here is a pic of Luna(She has her hair down though)

Here is a pic of Luna(She has her hair down though)

Luna's POV

WHY AM I STUCK WITH THESE PLAYBOY'S?!?!?!I yell.Okay how about you guys back up so I can FIGHT THE DRAGON!I yell Punching them into a wall.Hey,Dragon tell me somthing,How the hell are you here?!I ask/Yell.Why should I tell you.The dragon says.I get close so I can whisper to him privately.Okay so Rouge bro--WAIT ROUGE?!?!I yell.Yeah Rouge brought us if you want to talk with him he's on motherglare,But you gotta get past me.Watch me.I say as I teleport to motherglare I land on her tail cause shes moving I see a guy with white and Black hair.Um,Excuse me but who are you?I ask him.He turns around to look at me.His eyes widen.Luna?He asks.Yeah but how do you know my name?I ask the guy.Luna,Its me,Rouge.He says to me.WHY THE HELL DID YOU BRING THESE DRAGONS HERE?I yell.So the reign of humans ends and the world shall be ruled by dragons once more.He says.Why?I ask.So I can become the king of the dragons and Defeat Acnologia of course.He says slowly walking to me.There's no way I would let you harm Acnologia.I kill anyone who messes with people I care about.I guess that demented Dragon counts too.I say.Why have you betrayed me,Why Luna?Rouge asks me.Because,I am Luna,Gaurdian of the Dragon King.I tell him.Guardian of the Dragon King?He asks.Yes that means I protect Acnologia and the Other kings Like Igneel.I explain.So if I were king you would have to do what I say?He asks.No,I can do whatever I want I can quit being the guardian and just be a Normal dragon slayer.I tell him.Now,Motherglare I am so sorry!Not.I say to her as I use my magic on her weak spot.She starts to lose altitude and fall a little but not enough I spot Natsu and Y/N.Y/N,PYRO!Can you take care of this.I yell to them.Yeah sure Luna.They say.I see gray on the floor almost about to get him self killed I jump down and hit all the Little dragon around us.Gray,Dont go dyin on me okay?I tell him.Yeah I'll try.He says.You gotta pay attention to your enemy,Next time your screwd.I say walking away.Same to you Luna.I hear gray say."Got it nowPAY ATTENTION TO THE FIGHT!"I yell at him."I walk around Find my Rouge talking to a dragon."Rouge?"I take a small step closer."Luna what are you doing here."He asks.Then Sting comes running."Need help?"I ask them."Sure."Sting grins.I see a dragon.Easy enough."Hellblaze."I whisper,The dragon is covered in acnologias black flames."But I thought you were a Eclipse dragon slayer?"Sting says."I also use Copy cat."I say."The dragon covered in hellblaze starts burning but his friend shoots water."Okay,Green Fire."I snap my fingers and it turns green."Green flames cant be put out.Because its a spell that was created by Zeref,before he turned evil though."I explain.Sting looks at me like im crazy."oops I wasnt supposed to say that!"I cover my mouth.I run away.To see Gray get shot by a mini dragon."GRAY!"I yell running faster.But Im too late he gets shot in the head.I stop at his body."Stupid...I told you to watch your back!!!"I yell tears coming out."You promised not to die..."I whisper."Im sorry its my fault!The dragons were supposed yo hit me!"Juvia yells."I-Its okay it not your fault,WENDDDYYY!SOMEONE!WE NEED HELP,IF HE DOESENT GET HELP HE'LL DIE!...Please...Dont die Gray..."I say.I see a light then bam I see gray in bandeges."Wha-Duck!"I yell pushing them down.I hit the dragons with black fire."What happened?"Gray asked."Dunno somone sent a vision of you dying."I reply.".....YOU DUMBASS WHAT DID I TELL YOU!?WATCH YOUR BACK BETTER."I scold him.I then see a fireball going to the castle.I smile."Pyro.."I whisper.I see Sting and Rouge comining towards us."Heh the pyro is good for something."I say."You got that right."Gray snickers.