The Begining

Your POV (12 years old)

HURRRY UP DADDDDD!!!I yell!Acnologia:Comng Y/N.So how do you feel you only have to learn healing and teleportation magic to finish your training,But....You cant learn Luna's magic unless she teaches you,that is the only magic i dont know Moon and Sun dragon slayer magic the most ancient magic.Dad are you coming!!!?!??!??!??!!I yelled at him.Y/N?I have to tell you somthing.Dad says.What do you want.I-I am gonna be gone for around 7 years so when i leave please join a guild you'll have friends there also i have two "Gifts" for you.Dad said.He hands you a egg with blue marks and a black shell like dads scales.This is an exceed egg i want you to have it,Also here.He gave you keys.These are not celestial keys you have to create the spirits from these e lets go see MoonGla...Luna.Ooh.Dad you have a crush on MoonGlar--.Shut up Y/N i do not.Any way lets go.Time skip to moon glare and Luna.LUUUUUNAAAA!HIIIIII!!!!WAKE!!UPPP!I yelled at the sleeping luna.Y/NNNNNN!WILL YOU LET ME SLEEP!OKAAYY ILL GET UP.So what do want to do.Luna asked.Ummmm..We could make dragons out of the keys acnologia gave me but....I dont know how!!DAAD!!!HALPP!What is Y/N?Acnologia asked.Can you help me make a spirit.I ask.Sure,How about we let luna make one too.He said.YEAH!!!Luna yelled.Okay so you just think of what you want the spirit to be like and to look like.Luna's key started to glow Silver and gold.Ah,I seee you ave done it Luna.Dad said.Okay Y/N have you decided yet,and Luna call your spirit by the name you gave it.my dad said.OPEN GATE OF THE ECLIPSE DRAGON MITSUKI!!!!Luna yelled.
Mitsuki.↘

Okay now my turn Open gate of the dark dragon KIRA!I yell as loud as i can

Okay now my turn Open gate of the dark dragon KIRA!I yell as loud as i can.Kira.

good job you two!Moon glare came out of knowhere

good job you two!Moon glare came out of knowhere.Whatcha do'in moonglare?Acnologia said.LUNAA-SAAAAN!!!HELP MEEE!Somone yelled.AHHH CRAP!!Luna yelled.LUNA WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SAYING THOSE KIND OF WORDS!!Moonglare yelled at luna.What happend luna.i ask.Im supposed to take care of wendy for grandeeney while shes out with Igneel.Luna said running to help wendy.
Luna's POV 12 Yrs old.
DONT WORRY WENDY IM COMMING WENDY!!I yell.LUNAA-Nii!!I hear wendy yell.
Timeskip 2 hours l8r
BYEEE WENDY,BYEEE LUNAAA!I hear Y/N yell.Byeee!!!!Y/N.Me and wendy yell.Wendy lets take you home,Grandeeey is almost home.I tell wendy.Okaaay!Luna-Nii-san.Wendy says.Open gate of the Eclipse dragon,Mitsuki!I whisper yell.HIIIIIIIIII LUNA!!Mitsuki yells.Mitsuki can you teleport me and wendy to her house?Plzz.I ask her.Yeah i wanna see grandeeney too.TELEPORT!She yells.Now were at wendys house.See you tomorrow Luna-san.See ya i yell.Mitsuki.I say.Yeah got it but I wish I could see grandeeney,TELEPORT.She yells.Lets sleep.See ya in the morning.
In the morning.
LUNNAAA!WAKE UP.MOONGLARE,ACNOLOGIA,GRANDEENEY AND WENDY ARE GONE.I hear Y/N Yell.WHAAAAAT!!???.Their gone?????!!!!!?!??!?!?!?I yell.Yeah.Y/N says tearing up.But i found a letter from moonglare.Y/N says.I read it.Its says.