Luna's Curse

Luna's POV

Okay,Y/N and Luna i have called you in here for a reason first,Y/N you are now a S-Class mage of Fairy tail.Master said.YAYYYY!!Y/N yelled childishly.and Luna......Umm,Y/N can me and Luna talk,alone.Master asks.Umm,Sure master See ya Luna!!Y/N yells.Lemme guess its about my curse.I say quietly.Yes it is,Tell me how did you get that curse.He asks me.I got it before i met my Dragon,I was Running with my little sister in my hands cause our parents had just died and I didnt know where my "Older" Brother (By 8 months) was taken from me by the people who killed my parents,and my sister was just a baby,Then we got attacked by a monster it tried to hit my sister with a spell but,I blocked it and it gave me that curse i blacked out,When i woke up she was gone the only thing i can remeber is a cloud shaped mark on my sisters neck.her name......I cant remember.I say sadly.You are also a S-Class mage with Y/N cause well,Your curse when you learn to control it you will be as strong as 20 wizard saints,But Y/N,She is as strong as 3O Wizard saints,How...I Interupt him.Its cause of that ring.I interupt master.What Ring?She got it from her mother before she was murdered in front of Y/N.I said.She told you this?Master asked.No I looked into her past by "accident" when we were little.I said.I can also look into the future,read minds,Copy magic,and feelings.Like,Lucy likes Natsu,Erza likes.....WHAT!!?!?I yelled.What is it.Master asked.S-She likes Jellal...I said quietly.Whats wrong master asked.Its just that Jellal IS my  Brother.I said.But you dont look anything like him.Master said.Yeah thats cause most of my family has blue hair,I am one of the only people in my family that has light brown hair,Every generation on my Dads side has only on person in each Generation that has Light brown hair.In his Generation it was his sister,Yuki.But well talk later,I wanna talk to my future sister in-law.I grin.

Time skip tenrou Island the S-class trials.

Your POV
Hey Natsu,Y/N will be cheering for youuuu!!!Luna yells.Natsu Blushes a little.But my face is Red as Erza's hair.Luna you have to stop drinking with cana!!I yell at her.Noooooo Y/N youre just a kill joy who cares if im drunk at least im in control of what im do'in.Luna says slurring.Yeah!Rina says.Hey Y/N can we talk?Lucy asks.Uhhh,Sure.I say walking to her.Luna:Dammit,I wanna hear but then im gonna have to..Use my curse.Eh.My eyes turn blue and i see Y/N and Lucy i can hear them too.

Lucy:Do you like natsu Y/N?
You:U-Uh.....I dont know.
Lucy:Y/N can you do somthing for me?
You:Ummm,Sure!
Lucy:Could you back off of Na--Luna: Y/N LUCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HURRY THE HELL UP WERE GOING ON THE ISLAND!!(Luna's thoughts:Nalu can not happen Natsu and Y/N would be cuter even mira agrees)A/N:No ofense to Nalu its like my 2nd fave ship 1# ship is JERZA!!back to the story.

Timskip to destruction of the island.

Your POV still
Dad!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING.Acnologia:Y-Y/N,Get away i cant control mysel----Arghh!!Dadddd!!!I yell We couldnt defeat him i could but i cant.Acnologia:Y/N run away please i dont want to hurt you,but i cant control my self.GO AWAY!!But it was too late.So we just fell into a deep sleep.

We are going back to fairy tail but its a farm now and some guys were messing with our guild.But natsu stopped them,and used his dorky grin.Were back you guys!!I yelled.Yeahhh!!Sachiko and Rina said flying above our heads.So when we heard were the lamest guild in fiore romeo suggested we participated in the Grand Magic Games.Luna thought it was a great Idea, natsu did too,Jeez somtimes Natsu and Luna act like kids.But here we are training but we got interupted by a "emergency" in the celestial spirit world.So we went and partyed but it turned out we spent 3 months when we got back we found a note  it told us to go somwhere when we got there there was a bridge we crossed to find crime sorciere.But when Luna stopped and fell to her knees,and said Jellal is that you?Luna?He said in disbelife.Luna i thought they had killed you!!how did you get away?He asked.I um got cursed lost our little sister and i woke up and i saw a dragon then she taught me magic,and i met Y/N we looked for our dragons ended up getting famous an now were here but we were supposed to be training for the grand magic games but,We wasted 3 months.She replied calmly.I belive i could help you.Ultear said.Blah,Blah second origin,So she casted the spell on us and everyone was on the floor in pain except Me,Luna,and Erza.Then Crime sorciere had to leave Luna gave jellal a small rectangle lacrima she could contact him with.(Aka the phone)Before jellal left Luna whisperd somthing in his ear and his face tured so red you couldnt help not laughing.When we got back to the guild Fairy tails team was Erza,Natsu,Gray,Me,and Luna.Master can wendy come with me so she can cheer us on??Luna asked.Umm yeah Luna.Master said.Okay were here but lets explore i guess.Me and Luna and Wendy are with Natsu and Lucy.We heard fighting so we went and found a crowd we pushed through to find a blond and a black haired guy.They started talking trash about fairy tail until they brought up Acnologia I started to tear up hearing his I was gonna send them flying but Luna got them with her moon blades holding them up to to his neck.Shut it blondie or else.Luna threatend begining to go into her curse form.Luna-Nii,Dont kill him its not wotrh it!Wendy yelled to Luna.She turned back to her regular form and Sent the blond guy flying into a wall.Im sorry wendy but I promised i would protect Y/N no matter what,to Moonglare,and Acnologia that includes her feelings.Luna said sadly.Y/N,Do you think moonglare has lost control too?Luna asked me.No,My dad is probaly the only one.Moonglare "might" be able to get him back if shes not turned.I said.O okay lets leave this guy reminds me of "Him".Luna said angrily.Luna,Can i ask you why you hate Ronin? wendy asks. Luna.He's my ex-boyfriend and he did somthing unforgivable.Luna said quietly.Ill tell you the rest later,Okay.Luna said to wendy.Okay Luna-Nii!You dont have to though.Wendy said.Were here i said.Youre  late!Erza said in her scary way.Wait weres wendy!!Luna yelled.Y/N lets go look for her.Luna yelled i just said.okay.We looked everywhere except the caste gardens so we went there when we got there we told the guards what happend and they let us in.We looked until i heared Luna scream.I ran and saw her on her knees holding a unconsious wendy.Who did this!?!?Luna yelled.Luna we have to get her help hurry.When we got there we gave wendy to porlyusica,and found out we missed a round of the Grand Magic games and that Lucy and Elfman took our place but were gonna go next time.So we went to sleep.In the morning we go and find out that there is a fairy tail Team B.