Secret Friends

Ever After High: For those who are not aware, Ever After High is a high school for sons and daughters of famous fairy tale stars. For example, Apple White: Daughter of Snow White.

Briar Beauty: Daughter of Sleeping Beauty.

But alas, all is not a fairy tale at Ever After High. Legacy Day is a day at the end of the year where the students pledge their destiny. Their destiny being whatever their parents did. Another example: Apple White says to the whole school that she will follow in her mother's footsteps. (Eat the apple, faints, Prince Charming kisses her and saves her.)

This is where the drama begins. The school is separated into Royals and Rebels. Royals are princesses and princes that are happy with their destinies. Rebels are usually the villains in the Royals's stories that are unhappy with their destiny and want to choose their own path. Another example: Raven Queen: daughter of the Evil Queen. She doesn't want to give Apple the poison apple. She doesn't want to be thrown in prison and be hated by everyone like her mother.

This story is about a Royal and a Rebel: Blondie Lockes, a Royal, daughter of Goldilocks. Cerise Hood, a Rebel, daughter of Little Red Riding Hood. They secretly become friends, but will their friendship last? Royals and Rebels aren't supposed to talk to each other.

The most important question is:

Are you a Royal or a Rebel?