Chapter 1: First Meeting

Cerise's P.O.V.

I walk into the dark forest next to Ever After High, alone and afraid. But I realize I am not alone. I howl quietly, not wanting to give away my secret. I hear footsteps somewhere coming closer to me. I hope it's a member of my pack and not an EAH (Ever After High) student. I see a flash of blue and gold. I freeze. It's a student. Not just any student, though. It's a Royal. I pull my bright red cloak closer to me. That's my magic touch. This cloak was my mother's. Of course, I made a few adjustments to make it modern, but it's still magic. It lets me become a shadow. In other words, it turns me invisible. Once I cannot be seen, I duck behind a tree. The blue and gold flash I saw earlier comes out of the trees, revealing Blondie Lockes. One of the most popular Royals, of course.

"Hello?" She calls. She cups her hands over her mouth and calls louder. "Hello!?" She sighs. "I could of sworn I saw something. And I definitely heard something." She says to herself. She looks around then leaves.

I let out a sigh of relief once I know she's gone for sure. I can't howl again; she'll hear me. I flip off my hood and become visible again. A single tear slips down my cheek.

"Why do I have I hide?" I think. "You know why. You're parents were the first Rebels." I remind myself. Yes, that's right. My mom married the Big Bad Wolf. Crazy, right? I know, but way can I say? They were in love. And now I'm in love.