Chapter 14

RECAP: "Baby calm down. You'll scare the baby." I said pointing to my stomach. "Well, looks like you have a..."

Kate's POV

"Have a what? Is something wrong?" Liam asked, shaking.

"You have triplets." Dr. Colbert said calmly.

"What?!" we asked, horrified.

"Mr. Payne, a word?" Dr. Colbert asked.

Liam's POV

"Son, you have triplets on the way. But, she has a rare disease, which will make it an extremely rare chance of them surviving. You see, the surrounding bones are somewhat dis-formed, which may injure the baby during birth. And if you want to be the father of all three, you have to make a choice. And your fiancé in there, she's a keeper son."

"What are the options?" I asked, realizing I was crying.

"You can either be a father, or a husband." He said solemnly.

"This is going to be hard. I choose husband. She can get surgery, right?" I asked.

"Yes, she can." He said patting my shoulder.

" Will we be able to--to try again?" I asked.

" A month after surgery." He said.

"I suppose we can wait till after the wedding." I said, trying to smile.

God? Why does it have to be me going through this? If I lost Kate, I'd never be able to live, knowing if she was still alive, we'd be together. I love her more than life itself.

Amen

(A/N) heyo! just thought id give you a surprise in there. Love ya guys! <3 KitKatKrazy13