Chapter 16

Three months later

"I'm so excited!" I said giggling.

Not for the wedding, for us to try to be parents. Again.

"I heard you two live it's are going to a private island in Guam for your honeymoon." my mom said.

"Yeah." I replied, knowing what would happen.

"Mom, can I tell you something?" I asked trying not to cry.

"Yes, sweetie?" She asked.

"Would you be okay with Liam being a father. To my baby." I asked awaiting an answer.

"Are you sure you're ready? I mean this is a big decision ." she said worried.

"I'm not sure. I was pregnant before, with triplets, but there were birth complications I guess you could say." I said, trying not to cry.

"What?!" she asked alarmed.

"Long story which I'll tell you later."

"Baby, you look beautiful." someone said from the doorway.

"Liam? Is that you?" I asked.

"You know it. Mom, can you leave us alone for a second?" he asked.

"Of course." she said exiting the room.

"I love you." he said wrapping me in a hug.

At the service

"Kate Anne Thompson. Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold for eternity?"

"I do."

"Liam James Payne. Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold for eternity?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

He brought his lips to mine, and sparks flew. I smiled against his lips. I pulled back and winked at him.

At the reception

"Don't forget where you belong. You and I will be strong. You are the new story of my life, right now and forever. We will find our way through the dark, to find something great. No little white lies will cause us to be half a heart. Our song will be the best song ever. We are alive, alive as you in your little black dress. Does he know that you aren't a Diana? You are no weakling. No insecurity. We will make our share of Midnight memories. We can be happily ever after. Why don't we go there?" Liam finished his speech.

I started to cry.

Liam wrapped his arms around me. We swayed to the music.

I never want to let him go.