Chapter 28

Harrys POV

Did he really just do that? I can't believe him, he hurt Kate. Again.

These were my thoughts as I raced up the stairs.

I looked in their room to see Kate looking for something. She pulled a couple of duffel bags out from under the bed.

She looked up and I saw that she had been crying. I walked to her and took the bags and put them by the dresser. I unzipped them and started putting her clothes in them.

"I'm going to pack Amy's stuff. I'm not living with a cheater for another minute." Kate whispered.

I nodded and continued packing her stuff.

30 minutes later

We were ready to go. I put her bags on my shoulders and nodded.

She was mesmerized by Amy and lost in her own world.

"Kate? Love it's time to go." I murmured and nudged her shoulder.

"Oh yeah. It is isn't it. Well let's go." She smiled at me.

"Are you getting a divorce?" I asked when we were in my car.

"I don't know. I love him but he broke my heart and I don't know if I want to risk him breaking it again. Its most likely I will. But where would I stay? Niall's? Zayn's?"

"My flat duh. Kate you're my best friend and I love you!" I piped.

"Ok then. What about Kiki?" She asked.

"Well you're my best friend and she should be able to put up with you. She needs to accept my decisions." I assured her.

Soon we were at my house and all of her stuff was upstairs.

Kate was bottle-feeding Amy on the couch.

I kissed Kate's cheek and sat next to her.

2 hours later

"Kate, are you sure you want to do this?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes. I am" She assured.

"Well I'm ready if you are." I said smiling.

"Ok let's do it now." She said returning my smile.

"Ok!" I said pressing talk on the phone. I had dialed Liam's number so he could talk to Kate one last time.

"Hello?" A tired-looking Liam answered.

"Liam, I love you, but I can't be with you anymore. I don't want to be married to a cheater." Kate said on the verge of tears.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. How about I come over and we talk?" Liam pleaded into the phone.

"Fine. But for right now we are through. I'm not your wife until we solve this. Got it?" Kate replied very solemnly.

"Ok I'll be there in two! I'll be there in two! I'll be there in two!" He giggled.

10 minutes later

Liam was in the guest room talking to Kate. I was playing with Amy in my lap when I herd a glass break.

I immediately set Amy in the playpen and ran to the door.

I swung the door open to see a red-faced Liam and a crying Kate. I stood in front of her to protect her.

"What the hell Liam?" I asked as he calmed down.

"I got mad so I threw my bottle at the wall. It scared her." Liam told me.

"Get out and don't ever come back here. Ever." I growled.

"Can I stay the night?" Liam pleaded.

"Fine. You can sleep in here. Kate will be upstairs with me." I told him on my way out.

"You touch her, you're dead." He growled.

I went into the living room where Kate was hugging a pillow and bawling.

I picked her up and carried her upstairs to my room.

I sat her on the bed and went to my dresser. I took out one of my tees and a pair of boxers and tossed them to her.

She smiled and stood up to take her shirt off. She almost ripped it off and put on my tee. Then she reached back and unclasped her bra. She set it down and yanked off her jeans.

"Turn around Harry. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to see me naked." Kate winked friendlily.

"Wanna bet?" I asked with a smirk.

She shook her head grumbling and walked into my bathroom. She stood behind the door and pulled off her underwear.

"Harry? Can you go get my purple duffel? I kind of need something." She peeked halfway out the door.

"Ok. Why?" I asked trying to get her to say it.

"I think you know. Mother Nature's gift?" She answered smirking.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I'm on my period, ok?"

"I knew it! Ok I'll be right back." I chuckled going to get her bag.

I didn't bother bringing the whole bag I just grabbed an item and tossed it into the bathroom.

"Oh thanks! Just what I needed to!" She exclaimed shutting the door.

In no longer than two minutes, she was out again.

"Thanks for letting me wear these. They smell amazing." She giggled and wrapped her arms around me.

"Well since you're here, I can't sleep naked." I chuckled and took off my shirt. Then my jeans.

"Well, let's go eat something and feed Amy. I'm knackered." I smiled grabbing Kate's hand.

We heard some giggling from downstairs.

We crept down the rest of the way to see what was going on. We saw Liam and Kiki making out.

It didn't bother Kate because they were through anyway.

I didn't care because they looked happy.

I cleared my throat.

"Harry? It's not what it looks like." Kiki stammered.

"It's fine. Go ahead, but in the guest room please." I chuckled pointing down the hall.

Liam grabbed her hand and raced down the hall.

"Okay, well I'm going to feed Amy, just get chips and Pepsi. We can watch comedies all night if you want." Kate said giggling.

"I would love to." I responded leaping into the kitchen. Kate handed Amy a bottle.

When Amy was done, Kate threw the bottle in the sink.

I put my arm around her waist and we walked upstairs.

Oh, I'm glad she can be mine now.

Did you like it? 1k reads! I LOVE YOU!

Five comments and 10 Votes for next chapter. I might even update anyway.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE