Chapter 20

Kate's POV

"You know, it's been seven weeks since the honeymoon." Liam said as he laced his fingers in mine.

"We should take a test." I said to him and looked into his eyes.

"There's a box in the bathroom" he said his eyes glued to the screen. Toy Story.

"I'll be right back babe." I said giving him a peck on the lips and skipping to the bathroom.

I peed on the stick praying for a plus sign. I set it in the sink.

"You know, this movie used to make me think my toys were alive and that they'd kill me in my sleep." I said out of nowhere.

"Erm, ok? So are we, ya know?" He asked smirking.

"I don't know it hasn't beeped. Why the hell are you smirking mister?" I asked him returning the smirk.

"Because if you aren't we get to try again." he replied grinning ear to ear.

"Oh you cheeky cheeky boy." I scolded him with a playful smirk.

"BEEP"

"I'm gonna go see ok?" I told him and walked to the sink.

A plus.

"Babe get in here now!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?!" He asked with pure concern.

"Yes." Was all I said.

"Yes! I'm gonna be a daddy! Daddy Direction for reals!" He yelled doing a messed-up happy dance.

"Calm your pits, Payne." I said giggling.

Oh how adorable he is sometimes.

I know it's crap a filler with happy news. 102 reads I love you crumpets! Tata, KitKatKrazy13