A/N - New Plans

YOU ONLY HAVE TO READ THIS IF YOU HAVE READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS!!!

Hey everyone,

I'm going to start to apologize for how long I've taken to publish a new chapter, but I have my reasons, which you probably don't want to hear...

Yesterday I told myself that I should publish the next chapter tomorrow (which is today), but when I was reading over the other chapters to catch up where I am (yes it's been that long) I felt kind of silly.

The thing is I'm not as happy with my book as I was a year ago, I've matured a lot since I published the first chapter and her is the new plan:

I'm going to re-write the chapters that are already published and un-publish the ones already there. If you don't want to read them all over "again" here's what you have to keep in mind for the upcoming chapters:

1. Hannah will not be a freshman in High School (I thing 15/16 is a too young age for the main character in the book). She will be eighteen, fresh out of High School and is planning on going to Brown University to study history.

2. Grayson is 24 years old. He will be pretty much the same except older and even a bit more closed off than in the first place.

3. Jared and Toby will be 19, a year older than the girls. They met in High School and became good friends but after the twins' graduation they became rather distant because of an unknown reason.

4. Their other friends will remain the same except for their age, Maggie and Sarah are 18, Noah is 23 (a year younger than Grayson), Shemar is 25 and Spencer and Harvey will be 21.

5. Sean, Vince and Matt are still idiots (and all 23 years old)

6. Corinne is still a B.I.T.C.H (18 years old)

7.  Desiree and Hope are still her minions (also 18)

8. Hannah's dad won't be in the picture

I think that's it! But if I decide to change something I will add it to the list above.

Although I really do hope that you will read the new chapters, they will be quite different

The first new chapter will be updated today.

Happy new year btw ;)